Yoga intentions. 7 practicality of advice:

On New Year's decided to make a wish. This holiday is a really good opportunity to create a new impetus in life, to run a powerful intention.

In general, it is enough just to say "I want" - desire sown. But to want to correct that not breaking anything?

Let me give you a few tips from an expert to work with a plan.

1. All desires are enforceable - is the Law. Especially those who said in jest) Follow the thoughts and words.

2. Ask yourself: "Who wants to?", "It is my desire, or someone else?". It is important to recognize the author's wishes. Whose are you going to sow the seed and grow.

3. Next the question of responsibility. "Am I ready to accept that desire?". Desire, for which we are not prepared - may simply bury the author. But life loves us and cares. Therefore, all desires are fulfilled, but not always, as you want, be ready for it.

4. Locate the desires that have been sown in you - and strengthen them. Do not rush to come up with new ones. Stop, listen to yourself and see those desires that are already there. There is sufficient trust and check!

5. Restore relationships with their parents! Just understand the importance of these relationships and the like. Methods come. Mom and Dad - the roots of human relations model to life. When there is the blessing of the parents - I think that the blessing of life itself in your pocket.

6. Charity gives strength to overcome any obstacles. Do something "good" just for the soul. Do not praise yourself and not tell anyone. Like the sun shine for those who need this light today. And do not expect anything in return.

7. Be silent! When formulated intention - are silent. Once launched - silent. Even after they received the desired until you will live the experience of your dreams - silent!

And most importantly, remember that the desire can not make a man happy. Man happy in itself - it is our nature. We feel happy when the desire to fall off, at which point we feel complete. But this completeness is not connected with the desire. It is an illusion) We think that we have the desire, but, in fact, we have a desire! Desire need in order to know himself and the world, to be able to be happy and free in any weather!

Engage yourself, for you that no one will do.

I wish you happiness!

Tags

See also

New and interesting