A fan of Star Wars to spend $ 300, 000 for Botox to become like Jabba the Hutt ...

41-year-old Star Wars fan Antonio Carreras, who lives in California, has produced more than 300 Botox injections, and several times went under the knife in order to become more like a character from Star Wars - Jabba the Hutt.

Antonio was delighted that performed the process and its results. «I could barely hold back the tears when I saw myself in the mirror - the result exceeded all my expectations!» Em>

«As a child I was often bullied other children and I have a character Jabba the Hutt, even despite the fact that he invented, has become very close to me in spirit. I scanned the Star Wars probably 1000 times and know all the habits and traits of Jabba » em>, says Antonio.

Despite the fact that Antonio admired his new appearance, his family did not share his emotions, on the contrary, they were completely shocked by his "tricks».

The elder brother Antonio says: "He definitely need psychological therapy. It is obvious that he is sick ».

Antonio's sister, Tanya says, "I'm just sorry that Antonio did not speak to us from the heart to the operation. We would have been able to talk him out ».

However, the 76-year-old mother of newly supported Jabba's son, and said he was proud of them. "It is beautiful in any form. I am an old woman and a not particularly versed in fashion trends, but if Antonio wanted it, so it was on God's will. Nothing happens for a reason and everything has a reason. In life there are worse things, for example, he could be homosexual, "explains its position conservative old.

What do you think, whether enrolled Antonito, followed his dream and spit on the opinions of others?

If you are impressed by the story, be sure to share it with your friends.

: Worldnewsdailyreport.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting