Do not waste your time and energy on those you care about

Andrew Kurpatov - psychotherapist, writer and columnist for many publications active - has set for itself the golden rule of life.

Website offers a closer look at them: may they come to you.

Do not passed on to other shoulders the responsibility for what happens in your life.
I understand that the temptation is great, but have pity on ourselves. Just at that moment, when you accept this internal decision - "I am the author of the failures and successes of its creator," you will find the power.

Accept the fact that the past does not change, it was over.
We are subject only to our future, which depends on what we do now, in any given, specific moment. Do not wait for the future of your smile - make sure that it could not have you do not smile.

Get rid of the illusion that you can change other people.
Subconsciously, we all suffer this naive error, and as a result suffer in the truest sense of the word. People only change the circumstances, everything else is just the perception of fraud. Allow them to be different, and at some point you may even start to enjoy it.

We need another strong.
Weak, tired, suffering, unhappy - we are not wanted. If they pretend that the situation is otherwise, it just fool you. Do not fall! Agree with the absoluteness of this rule, exhale, shake, and you will realize that not upset because of what.

All our actions will have consequences.
And, in fact, we do not always choose what we will do, and what will be the result of our action. So before you do something stupid, think carefully about its implications and then stupid things in your life will be much less.

Do not live as if you'll live forever.
Each of us will die. This is inevitable and is a medical fact. It can be because of this suffer and suffer, but you can make an effort and leave this issue once and for all. Do not live as if you'll live forever. And do not live as if you will die tomorrow. Understand the approval of both of these and you will find your own recipe for a happy life.

Do what you think is important internally.
If you are wondering about the meaning of life, most likely, it's just depression. What is important is not a particular "meaning of life" and the feeling that you are living a meaningful way. Do what you think is important internally. Do not forget to tell yourself that. And do not chase success. If you just do what you feel important, success will catch up with you myself.

Do not waste your time and energy on those you care about or - even worse - those who does not love you.
In this world, a lot of people with whom to live life in joy. Just do not be a closed and suspicious. Believe me, being open and kind, you have nothing to lose.

via belsveta.net/index.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting