The recipe for happiness from the famous doctor.

Do not waste your strength on those who does not love you!
The recipe for happiness from the famous doctor. Do not waste your strength on those who does not love you!

Andrew Kurpatova can be called a national psychotherapist. This doctor has helped many people, becoming a famous TV presenter: psychology, with its complex laws had never been so affordable!
We offer you the best advice from a man who knows how to deal with major psychological problems. Your happiness depends only on you, without a doubt! Read these recommendations carefully: they will help to change the attitude of many important things ...
Terms of Andrew Kurpatova

On the responsibility of
Never passed on to someone else's shoulders the responsibility for what happens in your life. I understand that the temptation is great, but pity myself. Just at the moment when you are internally accept this decision: "I am the author and creator of the failures of their success" - you will gain strength.

About illusions
Get rid of the illusion that you can change other people. Subconsciously, we all suffer this naive error, and as a result suffer in the truest sense of the word. People only change the circumstances, all the rest - a deception of perception. Let others be others, and at some point you even begin to enjoy it.

About love
People today think that they can choose their forever companion, perfect and unique. The illusion of unlimited choice - a disastrous error. If not everyone, then every second person can find "the very". It is naive to wait for a "happy meeting" before the onset of the full loneliness.

The weakness
This is sad news, but there's nothing about it that we need another stronger. Weak, tired, suffering, unhappy - we are not wanted. If people pretend that things were otherwise, then simply enter you astray. Do not give in! I agree with the absoluteness of this rule, exhale, shake, and you realize that is not to be upset because of what.

On labor
Every normal person wants to a comfortable retirement, and the sooner the better, and it is desirable - right now, right away. It is a chimera. And not because it is not a comfortable retirement can be, therefore, that a person must work. Realize that, and then your daily work will start to bring joy.

On children
We have to have children to understand what true love is to experience true love, to be true love.

On the problems
Learn to underestimate rather than overestimate their problems. For our psyche, which is itself in this matter did not understand anything, it is better to hear that the problem is a breeze than a giant. And instead of thinking, "My life has no meaning" - I think that it deprived your problems. If we are so easily able to devalue their own lives, then why do not we redirect its convicting sting and devalue depreciate our life problems?

Oh goodness
Do not waste your time and energy on those you care about, or even worse - those who does not love you. In this world, a great many people that live life - a joy. Just do not be a closed and suspicious. Believe me, being open and kind, you have nothing to lose.

Tags

See also

New and interesting