It's bad - too serious about life!

The site publishes an article remarkable psychologist from Belarus Lydia Ahremchik how very serious attitude to everything going on in life can we vredit.Ya think it's bad - too serious about life.

think, guess, "call not-call", "write, not to write," "say-do not tell" - it is harmful. is harmful, because it takes time in your life. Harmful, because these thoughts can take you from the really important things: staying relations, from your feelings, from your children, from your business. This construction of the virtual world in your head, mind games, not real life.

Building a Strategy: "I will say this - he will answer this, and then I explained to him this is - and let him make decisions», almost certainly will not get that result, which is calculated on
The sincerity and emotion always give the best effect. Always. Think about it: when you face the pain of others face to face, your first reaction is unconscious - to help if you - a normal person with a strong sense of empathy and compassion, and not bitter travmatik. If your openness and honesty gave the opposite effect - the person closed, or, worse, closed aggression, it is also good - information for you about this person.

I think it should be easier to relate to life. I want to know something, ask. I would like to ask, ask. I would like to speak, tell. Even if nakosyachil, God is with him. With this man nakosyachil, another will perceive adequately and safely. With this will look lohushka, with another - a naive and cute little girl. In life, never ever something Of course, except for life itself. There will always be something else. After these words will be following after these acts - other then a man - someone else if you afford it.

But there are three of nuance in the manifestation of your emotions, which I would have paid attention. The first - to talk about their feelings and about what you would like ("I feel bad", "uncomfortable", "feel lonely, "" I would be pleased if you would, "" it is important to me, if you are "and so forth.), and not on how the other person had to do, and who he is after that did not. Second - not to make the expression of their feelings and experiences in the brain stem. One topic once said. And third, it is very subjective, but it is very important to you - focus on the finish.

Every word and action is what I call the finish. If everything is done correctly for you, then inside there is a pleasant, warm feeling that everything is OK
With addiction harder ... If you are in an emotional depending on the person, then, most likely, your call or visit "at the call of the heart" of boredom, then do not leave a very good impression and objectively worsen the situation. And if you are relaxed and calm, not attached to the outcome, even sms middle of the night with a desire to discuss something important to you, will be for you and for another look quite a permissible and interesting.

So, listen, feel, and act with sensitivity. And take it easy. In the end, when there kosyachit, if not in this life?

Love, Lily Ahremchik, trainer, psychologist, coach

blockquote>

via pticavpolete.com/eto-vredno-serjozno-otnositsja-k-gizni.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting