Keanu Reeves: "Begin to live today!"

A few days ago, Keanu Reeves left on his Facebook page with pre-post treatment to all subscribers and fans. Post dispersed network with great speed and already has hundreds of thousands of likes and repost. < Website publish this wonderful text for you.

«You see the people behind me? They all run on a job, not paying attention to anything. Sometimes the daily routine is so addictive us that we forget to stop even for a moment to enjoy the beauty of life. We are turning into a real zombie.

Raise your eyes and remove the headphones from his ears. Say hello to a passerby or hug the person to whom bad. Ask someone to help. Live each day as if it was your last.

Few people know that a few years ago, I was in a terrible depression. I never told anyone about it. I had to find a way to overcome it. And I realized that the person who gave me to be happy - it was me.

Every day spent by us, is priceless. Let respectively relate to this fact. There is no guarantee that tomorrow will come, therefore, begin to live today!

I hope you will share this post, that at least in these festive days become a little more love! »

By: Keanu Reeves

blockquote>

via fit4brain.com/10098

Tags

See also

New and interesting