Exotic lamination in the home. NOT gelatin!

Somehow everything always write about laminating gelatin.
And I'm pleased to share with you two other known me a prescription. After applying these masks hair becomes thick elastic, smooth and shiny! Yes, and captivating aroma :)

The most famous recipe, which gives dazzling shine and helps to straighten the hair.

Ingredients:

1. Coconut milk - half a cup (as I was thick, I took 3 tablespoons, to face the same). The oil is not suitable, I asked.
 - I bought it in the store "7 Continent", the price - 160 rubles.

2. Juice of half a lemon. Or lime.

3. Olive oil - 1 tbsp. This olive oil, heavy oil. They also say they affect the structure of the hair. Sometimes you can replace the sunflower.

4. One and a half tablespoons of starch (corn or potato)
Starch, we need to create the consistency of a cream -raz, and the second - it turns out, gives "the effect of heavy hair", which is also necessary for them to straighten hair.

How to:

1. Pour lemon juice gradually starch, stirring constantly. I should get a liquid with no lumps.

2. impose dipper / pour coconut milk, add the olive oil, lemon and pour a mixture of starch and turn the stove on medium power.

- Should not boil anything, we only need heating. Interferes constantly with a spoon.
 - At first it will be just smelling coconut liquid, and then the warm liquid, and then it starts to thicken.
 - That's when you'll see that the mixture is creamy took shape - remove from heat, to shift into a small container, from which it will perform the ritual and go to the bathroom.

3. In the bathroom, my head almost blotted hair with a towel to wet and apply the mixture. It is a long time and is still cooling down hot.
The mass uniform can not be named - it is jelly-like and gelatinous, very unusual :)

So comb her hair can not cope, we need to drive it into the hair

Then we put on a shower cap cellophane, and then cap or hair-drying towel, and hour and a half walk with this beauty on your head.

4. Well, it's time to rinse. It's pretty easy. The hair does not get stuck, everything goes like clockwork. Blotted out - my shampoo to remove the olive oil. I washed 3 times.

5. dry them.
What I felt:
even when washing agents could be seen that the hair - thick and elastic. Yes, and captivating aroma :))) immediately transfer his thoughts on a hot climate and nezhishsya in stone bath, and then a little bed in the company :) coconut neck ... And there comes a coconut happiness !!!
This coconut flavor is not interrupted even air conditioning with intense grape smell :))
Result:

I do not know about you, but as for me, so photoshop nervously smoking in the corner and cry bitter tears. It is immediately after drying.

The second recipe

Ingredients:

1. honey, 2 tablespoons
2. Banana, one mature thing
3. coconut milk (optional, may not be used at all, and can be replaced by coconut oil) - to the eye, I put 1, 5 tablespoons
''4. Milk cow '' '(introduced at the end of the procedure in the eye that consistency does not become too liquid)
''5. Blender. '' 'Yes, yes, it is the main ingredient! Without it, you'll pick out a banana then where possible.

How to:
 - Unlike the previous mask, this is done on dry unwashed hair. All the shampoo then washed off.

1. honey, banana and coconut milk / oil is thrown into a blender and grind to the consistency of a cocktail.
No pieces of banana should not swim !!! If there is a suspicion, strain through a strainer. And then the session can turn into bliss hemorrhoids, it is absolutely unnecessary.

2. Add the cow's milk. On the eyes, that was not too liquid.

3. Fighting the temptation to devour the treat, carry it in the bath and generously smear DRY hairs. Weight is very slippery, be aware !!! And fluid. So do everything strictly in the sink / tub.
4. Cellophane cap, towel, 40 minutes enjoying tropical flavors ...
5. Wash off with shampoo, you can still use the air conditioning.
6. dry the hair looking in the mirror and ahaem :)

I could not see enough to the hair, so they were silk. Already on the street dressed up, and I was happy and could not break away from their contemplation :))

Tags

See also

New and interesting