When my mood sucks

When my mood sucks, I imagine that my soul was waiting in line for billions of years to become a man.

Well, not just mine. There, in the sky, so so fun - mostly boring things complete. And our souls to somehow unwind, spying on people on the ground. And on the ground so much! On the ground, mom and ice cream, cherry compote, seeds which can be spit. On the ground, you can find a friend and hugging him when vzgrustnetsya. You can swim naked in the sea, you can run, raising knees, you can eat pasta with stewed meat around the fire and inventing stories. On the ground, you can fall in love. You can hold hands and can lie close to each other and telling secrets.

And everyone wants to get on the ground quickly. And they say to each other: "Well, here I am! I have time to waste on the ground will not! I would travel and build a beautiful home, or invent new technologies, or writing stories or teach children! In general, I'm out there on the ground, you need! »

But in heaven, you know, it is not so simple. There bureaucracy complete. Just so you will not get on the ground. Sometimes gather has become a man and come into a special account to complete the paper. And it all just horror! And the soul so timidly asked: "And it is all on the ground?" And the other souls in unison: "Everything!»

"But I'm only anketku'll come to take ...»

"Yes, there is all just anketku!»

And waiting for billions of years. You come at last, and there is God's helper sitting. With long white beard, from which clouds are born, reading your profile, and asks tricky questions:

- What is the purpose of the visit on the ground?

- Well, I do it ... I want to become a musician ... to please people with his music ...

- Exactly? - And looks so severely, with a squint.

- Exactly!

- Well, look me! And then I have all the musicians have become managers. Shortage of musicians right now! I send to you right now! And visa open to 98 years! But if you cheat, you get back early!

And if suddenly there if fill something wrong? A helper of God takes time in a hundred years ... Well, on Mondays because it is very important there, in the sky. A bunch of cases.

And again we have to wait and spy.

In general, the mood when I suck, I imagine that my soul was waiting in line for billions of years to become a man.

And if the mood improves.

Author: Olga Demidyuk

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting