The photographer spent 6 years to take a picture of your dreams

Wildlife photographer from Scotland Alan Macfadyen finally managed to catch the one perfect shot, which was hunted long 6 years. He wanted to take a photo of a kingfisher diving into the water without a splash. To do this, Alan came to the same wild lake several times a week (on average 100 days a year) and hard to photograph birds.

Love of nature Alan gave his grandfather. 40 years ago, when her grandson was 6 years old, he showed him the lake where the kingfishers nest. When Macfadyen grew up and became a photographer, he went to the same spot to capture the beauty and agility of these birds.

We are in the Website admire the tenacity Macfadyen. He took 720,000 shots until you get the perfect shot. Here it is:

"I wanted to do a picture where Kingfisher cuts mirror surface of water accurately and without a surge».

"As a child I fell in love with these nimble little birds - other than fishermen, and I wanted to show them in all their glory».

"For a picture not only I had to catch the right moment, but also the kingfisher had to fulfill all perfectly."

"I was shooting at 600 frames per day, but none of them seemed to me a perfect».

"I have never regretted that he spent so much time - because I love my job. I am proud that I was able to finally fulfill his plan, "- says Alan.

We are in the Website is infinitely admire people who love their job and are ready to go forward for the sake of their dreams.

via www.boredpanda.com/perfect-kingfisher-dive-photo-wildlife-photography-alan-mcfadyen/

Tags

See also

New and interesting