12 good deeds that have warmed the world in 2015

In this world of wars, demonstrations and political upheaval it is very important to be a man and be able to help out in difficult times neighbor. After all, even the smallest act of kindness will bring more love and joy than all the wealth of the world.

In this collection Website has decided to collect the best acts of kindness for the outgoing 2015. We present our story that captured the hearts of people around the world.

Thanks for the rescue h3>

Firefighter named Mike Hughes rescued from the fire 9-month-old Daniel Davison, pulled her out of the crib. A few years later she invited her to the prom, and the savior of said moving speech: "Mike's presence at the ceremony is very important for me. I always cry with happiness when I think that things could be quite different. I would not be here if it were not for you ».

A birthday h3>

6-year-old autistic boy Glenn Buratti decided to celebrate his birthday, but none of the invited guests did not come to his party. His mother wrote about this situation to Facebook, and a few hours later the police and firefighters arrived to congratulate the kid.

The guy called everyone to help the old man h3>

Railway Inspector Josh Sayganik heard two teenagers laugh at the house of an old man, and decided that he could not leave it so. Josh wrote on Facebook at the call for volunteers and asked to help an old man in the painting of the house. More than 95 people responded to the request and Josh helped make redecorating the house.

The girl took a dog from a shelter, to make her last days happier h3>

Columbus resident Nicole Elliott saw an ad that terminally sick dog needs a master Chester. She did not hesitate to take a mongrel myself decided to brighten his last days. Chester has already managed to ride in the car with the windows open, eat a hot dog, and even take a spa bath.

One photo has turned the life of a homeless boy h3>

In the Philippine city of Mandaue student Joyce Gilos-Torrefranka saw and photographed a homeless boy who did their homework by the light of the local "McDonald's." Student published this image in social networks, and after a while people began to send donations. Thanks to this boy received a scholarship and support from the Philippine politicians.

One for all and all for one h3>

The guy could not come to your prom, graduation so came to him.

The boy rescued a drowning deer h3>

During the flood not far from the district Nokhali in the People's Republic of Bangladesh, a boy named Bilal saw a drowning deer, straying from his family. Risking his life, he saved the animal.

The woman bought the toy store and donate their children h3>

Carol Sachman from New York bought the toy store, which was on the verge of bankruptcy. All goods shop Woman sent to the Department of City Department of Homeless Assistance.

The whole country came to the defense better conductor of St. Petersburg h3>

Viktor Lukyanov works as a conductor in Petersburg. His fame, he was due to good manners and deeds: Viktor said thanks its passengers 79 languages, are granted for those who gave way to pensioners, etc. One day the conductor, tired of nasty attitude vahtershi, wrote a letter of resignation. But a lot of people supported him, and the leadership asked him to stay.

My grandmother wore on the back of her granddaughter disabled almost 5 years h3>

h3>

Nearly 5 years, every day, 66-year-old grandmother from the Chinese province of Sichuan was wearing on the back of his 14-year-old granddaughter disabled to and from school, walking along the mountain paths of more than four kilometers. Soon we found out about it in the media and the authorities decided to intervene in this situation. Now, the whole family moved to a new house near the school, and the girl gave a wheelchair so she could move independently.

The Japanese remained in the danger zone to feed the abandoned animals h3>

Naoto Matsumura - the only person who was not afraid to live in a restricted area around Fukushima. He left the city along with other residents, but came back to take care of the animals left behind.

The dog from a shelter found a house h3>

His mongrel dog Konstantin Habensky took shelter from a dirty and sick. Laundered, healed and loved. Leaves on a night light because he is afraid of the dark.

via # image4659810

Tags

See also

New and interesting