Broth - salvation hair.

In my opinion, we should not forget the home-made hair care. Herbs provide us with opportunities. After all, they can disrupt fresh in his country, can be purchased in dried form in the pharmacy, and to apply and dandruff, and shine, and hair loss.

Chamomile decoction

Chamomile is one of my favorite herbs. That is why it is always in my house. The range of applications of its broad. It helps in diseases of the liver, gastrointestinal tract, gastric and duodenal ulcers, menstrual disorders, kidney disorders, etc. And, of course, perfectly to the skin and hair.

For the hair I do concoctions on the following recipes:

The easiest way - 1 tablespoon dried chamomile flowers pour 1 cup boiling water. I prefer to do it in a thermos. I left for 1 hour.

If you want to get a strong broth, then cook differently. 4 tablespoons inflorescences pour 200 ml boiling water and put in a water bath for 30 minutes. And then filtered. The broth is a concentrated, if desired, it can be diluted.

And the third option - it is 2 tablespoons dried flowers pour 1 2/5 cups of hot water, put on a slow fire. Since boiling boil for 5 minutes, remove from heat. The broth is ready. To make it, I use enamel ware.

Result:

If the scalp have any bruises, wounds or burns funds, chamomile teas contribute to their healing. And also has antibacterial properties.

Fortunately, the problem with dandruff for me lately is not relevant, but when it was, it was a daisy helped her cope.

Chamomile decoction is good for istonchёnnyh or split ends. And it gives my hair volume. By the way, it can be used as a natural dye. However, this option does not suit girls with dark hair. I myself to turn reddish brown hair, my hair Chamomile gives a golden hue.

Broth nettle

Nettles also gives me the most positive emotions. It is used in the treatment of tuberculosis, diseases of vessels and joints, bladder, fever, impotence, hemorrhoids, anemia, kidney disease, etc. A very popular liqueur and masks for the face and body based on nettles. Of course, it is useful for hair.

Ways to prepare the broth:

Prepare nettle broth can also be a number of ways and is no more difficult than chamomile. I always take a ratio equal to 1 liter of hot water 3 tablespoons (or 3 filter bags) of dried nettle.

A cook well or just pour and insist for 1 hour, or put in a water bath and boil for 30 minutes so.

If I use this decoction as a rinse, then dilute it with 1 liter of boiled water. And sometimes in the prepared concentrations, without diluting, put on your hair, wrap in a towel and a hat, holding a half-hour and then wash off.

Result:

Firstly, nettle strengthens hair. Therefore, if there is a problem with the fragility urgently make a broth :) Secondly, the nettle is good for the hair, prone to fat. It normalizes the metabolism of fat. Like chamomile, a decoction of help in the fight against dandruff, relieve scalp from itching and flaking.

After a few times of application, I noticed that the structure of the hair become more dense, making the hair look thicker. Well, finally, shiny and silky hair, which is so often referred to in the advertisement the various funds can be obtained using nettles.

And another big plus that I like after rinsing hair broth is better to comb! This is especially helpful when my head without the use of cosmetic balm-rinse.

Tags

See also

New and interesting