You - a sunset, your children - is rising.

You give birth to babies, but they do not belong to you. They belong to the future, about which you know nothing.

You - a sunset, your children - is rising and the gap here all night long. If you love your children, they do not impose any faith.

Help them so that they can nurture trust. If there is something you do not know, do not lie to children, because sooner or later they will find out that you lied to - and when a child learns that the father of lies, the teacher of lies, lies a priest, all opportunities for faith will be destroyed. He can not imagine that the people he loved - and loved with all my heart, because I love children with all my heart ...

The innocent child, it is completely up to you, and you need to be able to deceive him, to tell him that he will find someday that you never knew. If he asks God if you are a true father, a sincere, then you should say, "I'm looking for, I have not found." Give your child the desire to seek the desire to explore. Help him to travel, and tell him: "Perhaps you will find him before I do. Then do not forget me, then help me find him. But right now I do not know ».

Your child will not be disrespectful to you, never will come a point when he says that you were dishonest in relation to it that you lied. And your child will be very respectful to you, because you sent him, his innocence, his questioning in the investigation. You have created a seeker, not a believer.

Osho

Tags

See also

New and interesting