Respect your body: 8 exercises that will help to love yourself.

In our body, we do not like much. And too often we forget how much we owe him. We picked up a few effective ways to improve relations with his own body.
How often do we express our dissatisfaction with their own bodies: it is not enough slim, toned, the nose is too big, the skin dull and always ready a list of your own imperfections. But if we reflect on how well our body carries us in this life? We thank him for the way that it is doing? This is harder to do when you are ill and your body fails, but in these moments understanding what your body is doing its best to cope with the disaster, can bring you to the respect and gratitude for what it is. We picked up 8 exercises that can help us to love yourself.

When it comes to death, we all have different views: one believes in reincarnation, someone believes that after death we are not waiting for anything. But be that as it may, one fact remains unchanged: we are, of what we are today, in this life, this body has exactly no more. Our body will not happen again, and we - this including our physicality: with all its forms, especially feelings. And because we are free to criticize the body, tending to the ideals of the unknown, or gratefully accept the fact that another body here in this life will not, and begin to take care of him. And who knows, maybe even enjoy it and make a step towards to really love yourself.

To begin challenge their thinking. Evaluate how your opinion of his own body affects the feeling of happiness, your self-esteem, beauty and identity. Dear Are you your body? Is grateful to him for all that way, you've been through together, or angry, because it does not meet your fantasies of the 42nd size? Many women are alienated from their bodies. If this is true for you, it's time to make peace with your physical, "I».

1. Speak your feelings. Find a time when nobody will be able to potrevozhit.Ostavshis alone, undress and stand right in front of the mirror. It is desirable that it was in full growth, so that you could see yourself completely. Take a good look at yourself and say out loud everything that you see, pronounces all the feelings and thoughts that come to you in the head - both positive and negative, about every part of your body from head to toe. For example: "I am proud of my silky hair, but it seems to me, that my ears stick out a bit, and I really hate my nose." Consciously mark the degree of positive and negative feelings about every single aspect of your body: the shape, texture, color and so on. This will help you in the future to track dynamics.

2. Write a letter to his body as if it were a completely separate entity. Express your feelings of gratitude, disgust, admiration or displeasure - of all that you experience in relation to the body. Include this letter and how well you think your body serves you in your life. This exercise is particularly useful for those who are living with a serious illness or disability.

3. to make peace with your body. Repeat the first exercise consistently for 10 days, each time finding a way to be a host in relation to your body. Then write a new, more positive letter, promising to respect his body, and to be grateful to him to this very moment.

4. Spend some time thinking and writing down everything you know about your body and how it affects your behavior, beauty, self-confidence and overall vision on itself. Where did you come from these beliefs? Sometimes we live under the yoke of stereotypes, it's time to review them.

5. Stop yourself whenever you have any negative thoughts about their body. To do this, it is important to learn to notice and be aware of those moments in which these ideas are just beginning to slip. But it is equally important to learn how to change their own estimates. You think your thighs are too fat? Perhaps they are more feminine and talk about your strength and health. A pallor of your skin - just a sign of aristocratic roots. A small hump on the nose - something for which you loved your husband. Learn to treat yourself with a sense of humor, you will see, the body will respond to you thanks.

6. Respect your body - this including care of it. Just how do you choose books, exhibitions, movies you want to see, carefully choose what you will eat not only your mind but also your body. Pursuing consciousness and self-development, do not leave aside the body - get the occupation to his liking, which will maintain it in good shape.

7. Concentrate on the sensations. The body - is the source of many pleasant sensations and pleasure, it allows us to reveal its beauty and enjoy it. Only when you learn to accept the body with all its imperfections, you will be able to more fully enjoy it. Discarding the idea of ​​the shortcomings, learn to focus on their feelings.

8. Learn to listen to your body and never compare, neither the ideals nor with friends or with in the past. You and your body more than ever, and no one would let themselves recognize this uniqueness and begin to live in harmony with it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting