20 things that kill relationships

Happy relationship - it is work, based on mutual respect and patience. But harmony is easy to break.

Website want to acquaint you with a list of things that kill relationships more effectively, and to warn: Take care of your love and never undertake these actions.

1. Attempts to change each other h2> Ideal people do not happen. But do not confuse the habits and character traits. There are things that people can not afford to change, no matter how much you do not reproached. So do not confuse socks scattered around the house (habit) and lost for the fifth time this season umbrella (distraction - a character trait).

2. Meet the Parents h2> Well, if you are familiar with the parents of the second half (and she / he is - your). Even better, when they are friends. Alas, this is not always the case. In-law may not like the potential mother-and daughter-in-law did not impress the future, but it should not affect the relations within couples. Do not disrespect your choice and not to carry your favorite / favorite for family dinners. Nothing but spoiled the mood, they do not promise.

3. Mobile phone h2> It's amazing how fast gadgets have become aide to rival in love. Instead enjoy socializing with your favorite / favorite, we chat on the phone, write SMS, sit in social networks. Of course, sometimes there are really important things, but in the end, nothing is more important to a loved one.

4. Public accusations h2> Never, do you hear, never to sort things out in public. You confuse not only his partner but also others. Whatever blood was boiling as it would be desirable to dot the «i» here and now, do it only in private.

5. Quarrels h2> The differences are inevitable. Sooner or later, every pair is a stumbling block. Moreover, this is normal. Quarrels - of the happy relationship. But on one condition. Do not skip a line. Do not insult each other, do not put their resentment over the partner, and remember that there is no conflict, which would not be resolved through compromise.

6. Silence h2> No one can read your mind. Even a loved one. There is a problem? Tell me about it. Something's not to like? Speak. The expression of emotions, both positive and negative - pledge of psychological health.

7. Forgiveness h2> All wrong. And you too. Learn to forgive favorite. Do not hold a grudge and do not hoard them. This will not only save your relationship, but also helps avoid unnecessary stress. Psychologists have long noticed that the offense adversely affect human health.

8. Not that time, not a place h2> The important questions need to be in an appropriate setting and at an appropriate time. You should not start a conversation, for example, to move, after a hard day's work. Monosyllabic answers, faceless nods - not a sign of indifference. Just your partner is tired, he does not have power in the debate. Set aside for later discussion.

9. Finance h2> The relationship suggest that you not only take but give. However, it is not necessary in this case to be petty, especially in financial matters. Agree on one thing: how to keep house, pay bills, allocate the budget. But do not let phrases such as: "At the weekend we go to the movies, but you are paying, as I was paying (a) the last time».

10. Turning fly into an elephant h2> Nobody is perfect. He forgot to throw out the trash? It burned your shirt? He bought the wrong yogurt? She was not paid for the Internet? Believe me, it's all so stupid that not even worth your attention, not to speak about emotions. Do not inflate out of molehills. Instead, take a walk (at the same time dust emissions). Laugh over the hole in the shirt, because it's time to buy a new one. Try the "wrong" yogurt, maybe this taste even better? Light the candles and spend a romantic evening without the Internet ...

11. Spying h2> Love is built on trust. Trust in its second half. Your loved one can (and should) be a private space. Respect it. Do not read SMSki not look into the e-mail without shartes pockets. All the love that hurts and destroys relationships.

12. Jealousy h2> Someone thinks that jealousy - a sign of love, someone that is selfishness and disrespect. Shakespeare called jealousy at all the monster itself conceiving and uttering. In any case, it affects both the one tormented by suspicion, distrust offended another. How to fight it? Just be honest - no, let's not look for reasons to be jealous.

13. Excessive calm h2> Have you noticed that when people find a mate and they all going well, they start to gain weight? Harmony and peace in a relationship - that's fine. But that is no reason to cease to take care of yourself. Do you want a partner has lost interest in you? Is your favorite person does not deserve to be proud of your beauty?
If you see that the problem of overdue (one might even say, narosla) in your favorite / favorite, buy a gym membership ... for two.

14. Comparisons h2> Forget about the former. They stayed in the past. This is a new love. And it is easy to destroy, when compared with the ex-partner's Pass.

15. At 24 hours h2> «They are the perfect couple - they do everything together!" - Whenever you hear these cries, could not help smiling sarcastically. How long are they together? Man psycho-physiological needs alone. Do not strive to ensure that every moment to spend with your loved one. On the contrary, the less time for communication, so it is more valuable.

16. Lies h2> Lies, like water, can erode the foundation of any, even the most strong union. Follow the principles of Dr. House - "all lies" - possible, but not in communication with a loved one. Speak honestly if the soup is slightly insufficient salting or donated the dress did not like it, and learn to perceive this truth in his address.

17. Lying to yourself h2> Sometimes, relationships are crumbling, not because we have time partner, but because not enough honest with yourself. Is this the man with whom I want to meet your old age? Do I want to give myself to this relationship? As long as you sincerely do not answer these questions, you will not achieve harmony in the relationship.

18. Self-doubt h2> The lower your self-esteem, the insecurity feeling your partner. Do not let the complexes generate questions: Is that a man I chose (a)? that he (she) can give me, if you do not believe in their own strength? Reverse is also true - run away from someone who is asserting itself at your expense and makes you feel worthless.

19. Objectives h2> What happens next? What will your relationship? You have to know exactly if it matches your goals with plans to partner. Perhaps he (she) is not configured (a) to marry in the near future, at a time, as you dream of a family. Do not hesitate to ask these questions and do not be afraid to break hopeless relationships.

20. Love for granted h2> It is believed that love is not for something like a reason. That's right. But also this "coin" has a downside - love can not be taken for granted. Love - a gift of fate. Be grateful to the man who next to you, for his feelings.

via lifehacker.ru/2013/09/26/20-veshhej-ubivayushhix-otnosheniya/

Tags

See also

New and interesting