The most valuable gift for the doctor

classmate a surgeon at the hospital, practicing in several private clinics and shifts worked in a small public hospital district. Once in the circle of mutual friends talked to him about the work, and then we were talking about who have received gifts of service.

It came to my classmate and he told his story.

He was then 28 years old. They brought him to inspect a public hospital a girl 6 years old - fell on his hand, a strong bruise. He looked the picture - no cracks, fractures there, all right. But the girl's birth defect brush: almost does not move in a little flexed, fingers only a little stir. The parents said that they were offered an operation, but it guarantees the result did not give, but the money they have is not very a lot.

My friend was then a young surgeon, the case for it was interesting, said before the eyes have had an operation as it can be collected and so on. F. He asked the parents to do a survey, and then come to him to a private clinic.

And after several examinations and consultations with other doctors he was sure he could help her, and arranged with the director of the clinic. Called the parents and explained that surgery done for free, but then have to go through physical therapy in another hospital, where do all the necessary for a nominal fee.

Parents questioned and asked all the time, and suddenly get worse, and what are the guarantees.

- I'll be honest - said a classmate - a pianist or tennis player, she never will, but the hand would direct and normal girl can hold a hand, to fully move her writing.

Then the voice of the girl filed:

- Doctor, can I draw? I really want to draw.

His mother burst into tears, hugged the girl and her father just looked down and nodded to the doctor.

- A year later - told us a classmate - I received the most precious gift that I ever gave. To me to work this little girl came with her parents and gave the picture that she painted for me.

And he showed us on the phone picture of children's drawings: a huge multi-colored flower, biologists did not open, and the bottom clumsy childish handwriting, written in capital letters: « Thank you, doctor! »

Author: Zod4iy
Photos in the preview: imgur

via imgur.com/gallery/N2lyi36

Tags

See also

New and interesting