Passenger plane sat next to a stranger and could not believe his eyes when he turned his head

The men in the photos below - no siblings or even cousins. And not even the relatives!

They met by chance on the plane when by chance bought tickets for places in the neighborhood. 32-year-old Neil Douglas and 35-year-old Robert Stirling did not expect this. One of them mistakenly took the place of another, and when he asked to change seats, the fun began.

I asked sitting in my place seats a man, and when he turned to look at me, I was shocked - says Douglas - and many people are on board our amazing similarities noted.

I asked him to change seats, and when the guy looked at me, I thought, 'Oh my God, he looks just like me! ยป

Later, I checked just in case, he did not stop at the same hotel in Galway, where I was heading.

Quite a few people have noted, our amazing similarity.

Editorial Website shocked! It seems to be twins! What did not happen in the world ...

via vmirechudes.com/passazhir-v-samolyote-sel-ryadom-s-neznakomcem-i-ne-poveril-svoi-glazam-kogda-povernul-golovu/?_utl_t=fb//////

Tags

See also

New and interesting