60 important phrases that every child needs to hear

Sometimes we just do not know how to express his love child what to say other than "health" and "well done". But talking about it is very important. Parent words as magic charms will remain with the child for years to come and will defend, encourage and support all life.

Website publishes a list of the most important, according to child psychologists, phrases that will help to express unconditional love to your child.

The love and pride h3>

I love you. I'm proud of you. I'm so glad I have you. I'm so excited to be your mother / your dad. You are very important to me. I believe in you. Without you, our the family would have been different. You are my most valuable asset. You make me happy. When I see that you're happy, I'm happy too. Be your mother / your dad - my favorite job. To see how you grow - the best in my life. I will never stop you love. You're all that I need. You have filled my heart with love.

Acceptance h3>

I accept you for who you are. You do not have to be perfect, you are already good. I understand you. I forgive you . I like to look at the world through your eyes. Thank you for what you just such.

Support h3>

You deserve it. Do not be afraid to be yourself. Everyone makes mistakes. Yes, and I, too. You can tomorrow to try again. No one is perfect. You can not please everybody, without exception, and this is perfectly normal. < /

The importance of the views of the child h3>

I'm listening. To me it is important to your opinion. You can say "no». You can say "yes». You then was right. Let's make you think. I understand you. li > Yes, I agree with you.

Trust h3>

I believe you. I trust you. I respect your choice, and I support you.

Evaluation efforts h3>

I know that you tried hard. You have me so well help! I really appreciate your help .

The recognition of the merits h3>

You are so inventive / artistic / supervisory. You are always great ideas. Be curious - it's very good. You are so interesting talks! Your picture / story / song is just wonderful. I admire you. It's a great question! Your friends you are lucky. With you, every day I'm learning new. You make me better. You are a good boy / girl. You look great today. You acted very bravely. Do you understand this better than I do! Excellent written ! You are beautiful and outside, and from within.

You well together h3>

Are you always fun! It's great that you and I have the whole day ahead. Tell me more, I can not wait to hear all!

See also:
15 golden rules of parenting by Julia Gippenreiter
How life changes with the advent of the child

via www.juliarossphoto.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting