Star cellulite 7 celebrities, for whom "orange peel" - is not a problem.

You can eat right and are constantly doing sports, but still suffer from cellulite. Oh, the "orange peel"! She is haunted by many women, even famous. Only at first glance it seems that the stars and cellulite - disparate words. In fact, the rich and successful is not all smooth. Just a lot of celebrities do not consider cellulite problem of the century: they love themselves and their shape, despite its small flaws.

By the motto of our heroines suitable phrase « Love your body the way it is em>». These 7 famous beauties are not shy little flaws, and share tips on how to safely apply to the most common female problem.

1. Angelina Jolie

One of the most successful women in the world have repeatedly recognized in an interview that is far from perfect. The actress admits that in the movie "Lara Croft - Tomb Raider" in the close-up scenes it even replaced the understudy. « As a youth, when I abused alcohol, smoked and drank sweet drinks," orange peel "was very noticeable em>». Now, thanks to an active lifestyle Jolie, though not completely, but corrected the figure. For her small cellulite - it is a trifle. Now she is a happy mother and a loving wife.

2. Jessica Alba

« Let's face it - in fact I no longer 14 years! I've got cellulite and stretch marks. Moreover, the less you strive for an unattainable ideal, the more chances you have to be happy em> ».

3. Kim Kardashian

« I have cellulite, yeah. So what now? I never claimed that I was perfect. Crazy to think that you need to be perfect simply because they are constantly in the spotlight em> ». Kim loves to eat and says that a man torturing yourself steady diet ceases to enjoy life.

4. Reese Witherspoon

Known for "Legally Blonde" also calmly accepts the imperfection of the figure. She is actively involved in sports, but insists: « Go scrip because of the extra centimeters and kilograms definitely will not em>».

5. Scarlett Johansson

Another sweet tooth Scarlett Johansson once confessed: « I am aware of its shortcomings, but always emphasize dignity. I think that is absolutely all women can be proud of! And stupid, very stupid to emphasize its shortcomings em> ».

6. Jennifer Lopez

Yes, and in the famous divas have small bumps on the skin! Singer speaks openly about his love of fast food and chocolate cake. And in order to stay in good shape, it helps training in the gym and relaxed attitude to their disadvantages: « It is only necessary to stop worrying about excess weight and cellulite, because of which women complement to the men em>».

7. Sandra Bullock

The relentless paparazzi reached and Sandra Bullock. They spotted crust, the actress-athlete, which she then expressed to reporters: « All the women have cellulite, not just me. This is quite a common phenomenon, from which only made a huge problem em> ».

"Orange peel" - is not a disease, but only a small cosmetic defect. Proper balanced diet, regular exercise and massage help to bring the figure in order.

Cellulite does not have to put an end to self-love! On the contrary - a caring and respectful attitude to your body will help defeat the annoying enemy. On this and told us famous women, motivational quotes which the Council share.

via takprosto.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting