How to learn as much as possible to concentrate on the fact, ignoring everyone around

On average, residents of cities scans the smartphone 118 times a day. During the day we have at least 17 times distract close and more than 20 times - colleagues. We have forgotten how to concentrate on the important veschah.Sayt took the book "Do not distract me," and selected for you the best advice on how to be more focused at work and in their personal lives.

MozgNash brain to unload something like a computer. The more the process is running, so it is more difficult "to think." In order to learn to concentrate, you must first free the mind from all the running "applications." Such an application - a problem case and that we are constantly thinking.

They need to write down on paper, so they are not sacrificed our "working memory." Once you do this, you define for yourself while you rasplaniruete all these things and make their fulfillment in her diary. You will be surprised how soon you will be quieter and you will increase your ability to concentrate.

Create strukturuOschuschenie disorder and chaos greatly affects our ability to concentrate. Even the mess on the desktop or in the room makes us more irritable and not focused. Best of all, if you will order around. Start with the order at your table, and then create a structure in the documents in the folders of your computer. Keep a diary, if you still do not have it.

Learn to say "NO" As we have said, during the day we distract colleagues more than 20 times. And besides, many of them like to come to us with any request. For example, to help make the report. If the blockage from ourselves, and we seem to have such good people, we did not know what to answer to that request.

Surprisingly, the common word "NO" can work wonders and be a great stimulant to our productivity. If annoying colleague or boss wants dokinut you extra tasks, answer him: "I am pleased performed to your request, if I had the time, but, unfortunately, in the conditions in which I am now, I can not do the job sufficiently efficiently and quickly. " Think of what you have done a service to man, because you honestly told him that will not be able to do quality work.

Forget mnogozadachnostiS one hand, multitasking, of course, exist. For example, it can be ironed shirt and listening to music, or talk with uninteresting interlocutor on the phone. But when it comes to the two cases in which the need to "harness oneself" his attention completely - for example, to talk with a clever conversationalist and prepare an annual report on the multi-tasking, you can forget. Scientists have shown that doing several things at once without sacrificing quality is not possible.

Get rid of the "gadget" -rabstvaOdin of the best ways to stop being distracted by electronic gadgets, it is to keep a diary keeping. Every time you start the gadget-session record time. At the end of the week, count how much time you spent in senseless virtual sessions and think about how you can reduce this time.

Another way - is a list of useful things. As soon as you have a desire to reach for the phone, do things from this list. For example, read a book, or who have long wanted to call my aunt in Uryupinsk.

Work out and meditiruyteI here are two tips. Perhaps the most important. 30 minutes a day spent in traffic, will help you to increase the concentration of just 25%. These 30 minutes can even be an ordinary walk in the fresh air. It helps you to concentrate and bring thoughts in order.

Another effective technique, which we should not forget, is meditation. It is proved that meditation increases the amount of gray matter in the brain, and even lowers blood pressure.

Start simply meditate: Sit on the couch, close your eyes and concentrate on your breathing. Feel like you breathe in and out. Again inhale and exhale. Do not cling to their own thoughts. Let them calmly flowing in your head.

The day is enough to meditate, even a couple of times for 3-5 minutes that improve concentration.

even more tips on how to maintain attention, be focused, and achieve more, read the book "Do not distract me»

via www.mann-ivanov-ferber.ru/books/ne-otvlekajte-menja/

Tags

See also

New and interesting