This family had 6 sons, and finally had a daughter. Reaction boys touches!

While viewing videos on the Internet, we have become accustomed to the fact that the video is usually rated with a large shot of stars and celebrities. Or in it it shows something out of the ordinary. But recently, YouTube has become the heroes of the ordinary members of a happy family. But no, not quite normal, and many children, in which the light appeared before six boys and only the seventh girl born long-awaited. The parents decided to immortalize the camera first exposure brother with his sister. The reaction of the boys are so sincere, touching and tender, the video will not leave anyone indifferent.

The girl was born in a family of Sher and Stephen Lair of the town of Apex, North Carolina. After many happy years of marriage, they finally waited for the birth of his daughter. Before that, the light appears only boys. Jackson's eldest son is now 13 years, Campbell - 10, Sawyer - 7, Houston - 5, Shephard - 4 and the smallest Knox - 2.

Now this horde of men finally had a sister who was named Ruby Jane. Each of the brothers held the girl in his arms and said a few words to the camera. Their behavior is just pricked!

Thank you,
We are seeing!

x Post on VKontakte « It's so small! i> - surprised older brother Jackson. - I never even thought that the children can be so small » i>.

«I was expecting it to happen. But now I am afraid, because it ... a girl! » I>, - admits 10-year-old Campbell. Elder brother Jackson supported: «I'm used to that in our family were only boys. And now there was a girl, and I do not know how to conduct themselves with it. It will be for me something new » i>.

7-year-old Sawyer says: «It's beautiful, like a precious ruby. If I lost it, would the police to find the perpetrator » i>.

«When it is five, six or seven years old, she learned to draw and paint everything around is in pink. I do not like pink because it's girly color » i>, - recognizes the 5-year-old Houston.

«I'm waiting for sister grow up so that it would begin to meet the guy. One day she will lead him home and introduce her six older brothers. He then realizes that if, God forbid, offend our Ruby, he'll have to deal with us » i>, - shares his thoughts Campbell.

«It is much nicer than I expected» i>, - sums up the 4-year-old Shepard.

This video each charges optimism and kindness. It's a miracle how much warmth and tenderness fit in those short minutes! If you are touched by this video, be sure to share it with your friends.

via ofigenno.cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting