Cemetery Hre * ovyh ideas - amazing direct-mail from the Getty Images

German agency HEYE121 worked for Getty Images stunning tragic direct mail.

During the last campaign in Germany was held newsletter here such amazing desktop mini cemeteries for non-original, rotten ideas:

Such a "gothic" souvenir accompanied by a letter, no less wondrous content:

Dear Mr. , I>

It is with deep sadness that we acknowledge the death of your idea. Beloved ideas are often torn from this world far too soon, and whether these unexpected farewells are at the behest of consultants, creative directors or customers, the pain is always real. I>

Perhaps your grief will be easier to bear if you know that others share in it -thousands of ideas die each day. Join our large, grieving community at www.ideenfriedhof.com and commiserate with friends over the grandeur of your idea. To find peace, please use the enclosed memorial park, which will make your desktop a place of solemn reflection. I>

You'll realise how good it feels to let go. Wonderful days with beautiful new ideas lie before you. Our online catalogue 'One Life' will show you the latest and most important visual trends and will inspire you to fresh, stunning ideas. I>

With best wishes for your creative future, i>

Horst Zsifkovits
Vice President of Sales
i>

Central and Northern Europe i>

Translation:

Dear Mr. ***,
i>

with the deepest sadness that we mourn the death of your idea. Favorite ideas often leave this world too early, and when these unexpected losses occur on the order of consultants, creative directors or consumers, the pain is especially pronounced.
i>

Perhaps it will be easier to overcome your grief, if you find out that so many people lose thousands of ideas every day. Join our community on the vast grieving i> www.ideenfriedhof.com and share with friends significance of your ideas. To find peace, please use the enclosed park of memory that will turn your desktop into a place of solemn reflection. I>

You'll see how well just let their sorrow. Just wonderful days with great ideas waiting for you ahead. Our online catalog of "One Life" will acquaint you with the latest and most important trends in visualization and inspire you to fresh, stunning ideas. I>

From the bright hopes for the future of your creative,
i>

Vice President *** i>

via www.ideenfriedhof.com/

Tags

See also

New and interesting