How Russian creators localize slogan Got Milk?

The California Association of Milk Producers different rare consistency. Legendary slogan «Got Milk?» They do not change for 13 years. This phrase is inspired by different agencies and to the Cannes creative, efficient and easy communication. The site offered Russian copywriters translate it into Russian.

Alexander Kononov, a senior copywriter DDB
adaptation options: «You drink milk - you will go far!»
can do without comments. Smashing sweep of Occam's razor - is a good idea does not need any explanations, it should speak for itself. The original is no comments, everything is clear. Touche!

Anna Obraztsova and Catherine Chernopazova, copywriters Grey Worldwide Moscow
adaptation options: «give milk?»
This option seems closest to the original. In this phrase, combined request, suggestions and questions. "Come" - a close and clear all over the word, to which very few people can say no.

Adaptation options: «Do not give milk to dry!»
you drink milk - so young.

Adaptation options: «Give milk ?!»
Question - appeal.
Slogan - slogan.
Nostalgia - reality.
You - milk.

Adaptation options: «Molokosos?»
It is necessary - means SOS,
So there molokosos.

Olga Dyudina, senior copywriter G2 Moscow
adaptation options: «Call of milk»

The ironic play on the combination of "call of the blood" allows, among other things, alternatively pass dialogical, interactive, founded in interrogative form of the original slogan. Call - is the motivation and the goal at the same time. Something inexplicable exactly, but at the same time natural and understandable. Irresistible, vital and physically tangible. Obyadinyayuschee those who aspire to the best. The ability to give effect to each and combine those in the frame, co spectators.

Adaptation options: «on milk?»
and unobtrusive explanation for the success of the heroes of the campaign and the friendly invitation to share it. The laconic wording corresponds to the original concept - everything is clear. You do not need anything extra. Only milk. And all will be.

Yulia Arhangorodskaya, copywriter G2 Moscow
adaptation options: «Milk? Pour! »
You can still call the third. Drink a glass after glass. Jam biscuits. Sit in the kitchen all night. And in the morning - a hearty! Wow!

Irina de Bourbeau, a junior copywriter G2 Moscow
adaptation options: «check out the milk?", "The body milk!».
Since the word «got» very many meanings, make good use of the neologism. Its value will be blurred to the consumer, and he himself will be able to think out the meaning. Choose the right neologism simply based on the fact that the audience - the youth. Using slang and get the desired result, "I check out the milk?».
Alternatively adaptation «Body by milk» propose to beat a steady expression "blood milk": "The body milk».

Paul Butrin head copywriters G2 Moscow
adaptation options: «Milk - a terrible force!»
Russia - not the country, where the direct adaptation. We always go their separate ways. Let's think logically. What is milk? Milk - it's health, flexibility white teeth, perfect form, and as the quintessence of all the previous one - the beauty. Ie it turns out that milk - is a beauty. Conclusion? Drink milk and you will be irresistible! Or more succinctly and accurately: milk - a terrible force!

Adaptation options: «Brotherhood milk»
I'm sure that with the slogan «Got milk?» the authors tried to create a kind of community. Commonality superuspeshnyh people with snow-white smile, extraordinary physical shape, high IQ and an amazing peace of mind. Glitzy, like a magnet, the community in which I would like to get every one of us.
And why intriguing questions, if the language of the proud and asks, concise and majestic statement: The Fellowship of the milk!

Ilya Sokolov, copywriter G2 Moscow
adaptation options: «And you can not escape the milk?»
Do you have any milk? Did you know that it is useful? Do you remember when they drank it last? Milk - a valuable product. Do not let him get away, get lost on the shelf, drink it! Believe me, you'll be better!

Dmitry Makarov, a junior copywriter G2 Moscow
adaptation options: «The truth is milk!»
When I was very young, I thought that the truth is in wine. But the more he drank, the less I understand what's going on around ... When I could not drink wine, I discovered the truth - in the water! Tasty, clean, quenches thirst and does not cloud the mind - is, of course, water. But the water - so fresh! And so quickly bored!
What is the truth? What is tasty and healthy at the same time? What quenches thirst and feeds? What accompanies man from birth for life? Without which it would not be cheese to wine? Birthday cake? Yogurt for breakfast?
Truth in milk! And try to avoid that ...

via # image4655105

Tags

See also

New and interesting