JEH United / Bangkok: Cannes creative acne. Strike a scrub on teen issues

Agency JEH United / Bangkok has issued a new series for teen scrub Smooth E under the slogan «Teen problems can all be solved» - «All problems are solvable teenagers».

All series, and all of them 7 are combined the main character - a female pharmacist who only does that help adolescents resolve their common problems - threw the boy wants to be a star, jumped a pimple on his forehead, and so on. All these difficulties, according to the main character, easily eliminated scrub Smooth E.

In the recently ended Asian Ad Awards competition jury members from the US and the UK said that the campaign Smooth E is a serious contender for the Golden Lion at the Cannes.

Recall that in that year, a series of «Love Stories» agency JEH United scrub for Smooth E has already taken gold in Cannes.

The broadcast of the series on Thai television show was preceded by trailer
"Every teenager has a problem:

- I'm a bitch!

- I'm a shopaholic!

- I'm terrible!

- I'm a nymphomaniac!

- From me nothing but trouble!

- I have pimples!

- Do I look old!

And only one woman can solve all these problems. 7 new episodes of Smooth E. Soon! »

Series 1 "Materialism»

- I have not eaten for several days.

- Why?

- I want a new bag.

- This?

- You're materialistic.

- No.

- Wealth is not so necessary. They appear and disappear. They are an illusion, like soap bubbles ... And now, I'd better let you selling this product. Smooth E Baby Face Scrub, scrub without bubbles. It really gives a great effect.

Series 2. "Dad does not understand»

- Hey, do not you think I'm gorgeous?

- Yes.

- I do not want to learn. I want to be a star!

- Do not be an idiot !!! You're talking nonsense ... Where are your brains? Your father George Bush?

- Why are you talking like my father? .. Dad !!

- You think you're Britney Spears?

- Dear Sir, your daughter as the skin of the face. You must apply for it mildly. Smooth E Baby Face Scrub contains small beads that gently polish your face ... Please, go back to school.

- Okay.

- On you my jacket?

Series 3. "Pena»

- What are you doing?

- Well, you rob me, do not you?

- No.

- Then what are you doing here?

- Hey, it's not a sitcom! What happened to your face?

- That's all you are! You told me to soap your face! Foam! Such foam ... Like this.

- Soap without foam. Smooth E Baby Face Scrub leaves no trace ... Wow!

Series 4. "Brand X»

- What happened? What happened to your face?

- X X It did this to me!

- Hey! Hey! X ... X scrub

- X? He is called "Other scrubs».

- Oh!

- It can be painful for your face. Smooth E Baby Face Scrub contains subtle and safe balls.

Series 5. "boring person»

Note: In Thailand, the word "fat" has two meanings: "fat" and "cheerful».

- Take it. It makes my face is not greasy. The director of the clip did not like my face.

- And what kind of person he likes?

- Fatty.

- What are you doing?

- Makes your face bold.

- What ??

- Makes your face bold.

- And what exactly told you the director?

- He said that I would do my face fat?

... - Non-greasy! Make your face look fat!

- Get out!

- Going ... Going ...

- Smooth E Baby Face Scrub better control the selection of fat. A person shall not be bold, we promise.

Series 6. "Again and again,»

- What happened?

- I have a pimple. And he never passes.

- What?

- So what? I'll show you.

- Do not traced? Again.

- Acne is back again and again? Smooth E Baby Face Scrub cleanses and tightens pores, thus preventing the return of acne.

- Oh, he was gone. I'll show you.

- Oops.

Series 7. "Daily use».

- Ohhh, I just broke up with Thay.

- Why?

- He said that I use it ... You can ask the scarf? This is too hard. A bottle of water?

- Tim, water.

- You open? A tube?

- Ducts.

- I want to eat. Chicken saute.

- Smooth E Baby Face Scrub. Use it as you wish. You like to use other, is not it? Smooth E Baby Face Scrub is so soft that you can use it as often as you want. Use it.

- Opens?

- Very open!

via www.adme.ru/paedia/search/?q=Love+Story+-+Cannes+2006+Gold

Tags

See also

New and interesting