DDB Sydney: breath can be quite nice. But, nevertheless, very pristavuchie

Wrigley is launching a local campaign for Extra gum in Australia. DDB Sydney in collaboration with the Fuel and Window Productions presented the army of "obsessive food" consisting of very funny characters.

The main message of the first of a series of planiruyuescheysya, roller - instant relief from bad breath, which provides Extra.

In the story of the spot, a young guy everywhere pursue small but brisk cartoon - a banana, a slice of pizza, a donut, to * a-Cola and others. They do not keep up with him as long as the main character did not use Extra.

- The most interesting part of this project for me was the challenge to create a real toy characters who have their bright indvidualnoy and look absolutely alive in the frame - says director Jonathan Baker. - I would like to avoid any shadow of a doubt that they really exist and are able to draw out their mission. I was looking for inspiration in a variety of designer vinyl toys in the style to which you can find in boutiques like Kid Robot, or something like that. We strive to bring the characters to reality - worked for the smallest details, down to the veins of the leaves. Not all of them, you'll notice in the picture, but they are there.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting