"I have long." Nike launches campaign My Better

Nike announced the start of shares of Nike SPARQ Training - competition program, in which can get to the training with the best USA sporstmenov try sports shoes and clothes Nike SPARQ. At the same time it launched an advertising campaign under the slogan «My Better».
Nike SPARQ product line is an abbreviation of the inherent qualities of these shoes Speed ​​(speed), Power (energy), Agility (speed), Reaction (response) and Quickness (swiftness).

As reported, in the filming of a new movie, developed by Wieden + Kennedy Portland, attended by many well-known athletes - Adrian Peterson (Adrian Peterson), Steve Nash (Steve Nash), Kevin Durant (Kevin Durant), Landon Donovan (Landon Donovan) and others.

The Nike SPARQ training network includes more than 750 certified trainers. As part of the athlete at any level can get SPARQ Rating, after which you can get specialized training programs by professional coaches to improve their results.

Also read: Dan Wieden and David Kennedy 25 years old just do it. The history of the creators of the slogan Just do it

via / kreativnyj_obzor / 2007/11/15/21018 /

Tags

See also

New and interesting