All the birds have to fly

The agency Publicis in the West has made a touching and very warm spot for Washington Lottery, launching into the sky on the nature of flightless birds.

The agency has found a completely new approach to advertising lotteries without showing happy winners and all the charms of the life of a single man won. All creatives actually ignored the man, they focused on the fact that the owner of the unexpected can make an impressive amount for someone else.

The movie "The Birds" conveys the idea that winning the lottery - it is an opportunity to make someone happy, make a difference in this world that is often unjust. And as an example of the unfairness of life, Publicis In The West, resulting in birds that never flew, but who would not like them. Chicken, penguins and ostriches live for life on earth, and never felt like in the sky. And then suddenly could.

Tagline: "All birds have to fly. Whose world can change you? »

Prodakshenom engaged Studio Sticks + Stones and director Jerry Brown.

Interview with director of the difficulties that had to be overcome in the process of filming, and several behind-the-scene-photos: - What the brief from the agency you got? B>
- The brief was to make a modern cinematic movie that does not look like an obvious development of the budget or the same explicit advertising. "The Birds" - it is very clean and simple script that demanded natural approach. The problem has generally been to tell the story so that it is consistent with the Agency's objectives - to become good people, so he suggested to them about the good things that can be done to win the lottery. Show how someone is doing something for someone who can not do it myself.

- What did you like in this campaign?
- I liked the spirituality. Fresh, simple ekzekyushen - this is what a straight line is a strategy Washington Lottery. Give people try to look at the lottery in the light of the new non-obvious. Five or ten years ago, "The Birds" would look like this: winning the lottery and buys aircraft bullet from a flightless bird in the jets of champagne. But thank God funny lottery winners have landed. The idea of ​​this movie is uniquely focused on birds, and not in humans.

- What difficulties were on the set?

- Everyone has a unique set of roller difficulties. In «Birds» were technical. As a "seamless" to connect with paragliders and birds while maintaining a sense of spontaneity, naturalness. And the weather decided to play with us in the balls for their own amusement. We had to adapt to the weather, of course. And this flexible approach eventually created a fantastic atmosphere in the video.

We shot "bird" Jogin ranch in California, the San Fernando Valley. It was beautiful, but lokeyshn has never been tested. We expect the focus from wind and weather, but the last day we even had to postpone shooting on the hill, because the fog was such that I did not see the other side parking 20 feet away from me, not to mention the fact that we could see the paragliders from the sky. And there were snakes we saw a hole in the corner of a rattlesnake in our area, and one very angry snake appeared on the court every afternoon when the sun came out.

- And what was it like working with birds?

- The birds were great. Perhaps the biggest difficulty was that we were not allowed to actually fly with the birds, but it was necessary to show that they are flying and they like. And the show so it was interesting. Trainers worked with birds more than a week, habituating them to their "flight suit". But all we got was at first very dull and uninteresting, and I started to get angry like in one day chicken suddenly climbed to the glider, and spread his wings of a penguin, which he did not do before, we did not fight with him. And Emu froze for a much longer time than in previous days. It looked as if they have saved the best of what they are capable, on the last day. And I learned that the bite penguins and emus do not really like hanging above the ground, and despite the fact that his legs may be far from land, a track from his kick remains a very long time.

via # image132855

Tags

See also

New and interesting