If Dad photographer: renaissance for daughter

Australian self-taught photographer Bill Gekas created a gallery of portraits of his five year old daughter in the style of the old kartiny.Fotograf Bill Gekas from the Australian city of Melbourne, has created pictures that mimic paintings by Dutch, Flemish and Italian masters of the 17th century - such as Rembrandt, Rubens and Caravaggio. Author resorted to the manipulation of light and shadow to create the effect of a masterpiece of the baroque era.

His five year old daughter Athena brilliantly coped with the hard work model. Athena so harmoniously blended into the Renaissance of light and shade, it seems that she is really a girl from the 17th century.

Says Bill: "As for this series, with my daughter, I had to do a lot of work. The bulk of the time took the preparatory stage when you need to "feel" a time to catch the main compositional points. Painting - this is not a photograph, the artist has the ability to create all sorts of fantastic black and white effects, which, when photographing extremely difficult to pass. Athena - the only character that does not require almost no effort on my part. She just sat down and turned his face to the camera - and the scene was ready. Perhaps she has a great future, as a model ».

The best father in the world

If Dad photographer

While the child is sleeping

Newborn sweetly dreams

via www.terra-z.ru/archives/28614

Tags

See also

New and interesting