Brutal masterpieces National Geographic

The magazine «National Geographic Traveler» holds the 25th annual photo contest, collecting the most interesting shots from the world zhivotnyh.Ranee site already talked about passing among readers contest. Photographers from around the world compete in four categories, but the most interesting are the many pictures of animals. Anyone with the camera can capture the animals in their natural environment and win the 10-day trip to the Galapagos. And while hundreds of photos from around the world to replenish the collection of the competition, the editors have selected the most vivid images. "In the last few years the quality of send us pictures had improved markedly. Photos reflect not only embodied the moment, but also a special way of seeing the wildlife that makes the process of judging enormously complex. We invite photographers to send in their work and compete with the best, "- says editor in chief of National Geographic magazine, Chris Jones.

Website selected among the favorites of the most interesting pictures and offers a look at the best pictures from the National Geographic Traveler.

Pingvinyata

«Two newly hatched chicks». em>

Richard Sidey

Resting kenguru

«God, Louise ... It was amazing cookies». em>

Graham McGeorge

Hummingbird

«Hummingbird drinking water from the mouth of a person in severe drought." em>

Sandell Larsen

Sova

«Master of Disguise. This is a good example of the best skills of these birds. You need to have good eyesight to calculate these little predatory eyes. " em>

Graham McGeorge

Fenek

«desert fox running against the wind in Morocco». em>

Francis Mignorans

A curious whale akula

«Meeting with a whale shark in the sea. Philippines. » Em>

Jonne Seydzhel

Parent lyubov

«I am surprised by the attention that bonobos have their young. They are really beautiful ». Em>

Graham McGeorge

Marine lev

«Sea lion on the Pacific coast of Oregon." em>

Gary Miges

Under dozhdem

«This picture was taken during my vacation in South Carolina. It was a dreary rainy day, until I came across this alligator. " em>

Candace Stroup

Ohota

«A group of 12-14 hyenas chasing a herd of elephants, among whom was the elephant. The hyenas were trying to catch him, but furious mother quickly drove uninvited guests ». Em>

Jay Meksta

Dangerous igra

«I traveled to Asia for the past six months, and most of all I was surprised by the Tigers. Just amazing the speed with which they move. A moment ago, I took this picture, but they are already thinking what I taste! » Em>

Daniel Sakal

Tupiki

«Deadlocks are very sociable birds». em>

Steve Coles

King gory

«American bison. Montana ». Em>

Mark Mesenko

Sotrudnichestvo

«I saw alligators and turtles in the ponds together before, but never suspected that this can happen!» em>

Mary Ellen Urbanski

Skopa

«In early spring, you can find them at the base of the dam in Jordan. I love to take pictures of wildlife, these birds have a special place in my heart ». Em>

Brad Lenir

Horned gazel

«horned gazelle looking at the camera at the right time. National Reserve Masai Mara, Kenya ». Em>

Kelly Reyfshtenzel

Flying mysh

«bat in flight with a baby. Israel ». Em>

Dzhilayd Guy

Large white akula

«great white shark attacked with such force that even jumped out of the water. Gansbaai in South Africa - one of the few places in the world where sharks tend to such behavior ». Em>

Thomas Pepper

Istrebiteli

«Two vulture collided in an equal battle." em>

Majid Ali

Borba

«Young lion competes with the head of the pride. Alpha male lion stood motionless and had to leave ». Em>

Eric Bailey

Tsaplya

«Heron color and shows his luxurious feathers». em>

Mary Grächen Kaplan

Old dog Dingo

«I met the dog when wandering in the Australia Zoo. I looked at this tranquil and peaceful person who left an indelible mark in my heart ». Em>

Leonie Grbic

See also: Best Photos NatGeo travel

Best photos National Geographic for March

via www.adme.ru/national-geographic-book/luchshie-foto-national-geographic-za-mart-482005/

Tags

See also

New and interesting