Such different autumn

Atmospheric shots from which you'll love the autumn as it my.Osen love - one of the most philosophical of the seasons. All it seemed transfixed in anticipation of a cold winter, but also offers some fullness of life. Total, which previously did not have, now with an excess or that we learn to be content with little. Houses are more comfortable, and friends - close.
But in the fall - and the season is still a dream for photographers. Nature simply explodes with all the colors, misty mornings and rain, whispered: "Look at me, is not a divine frame!».

Website presents you with a selection of the most atmospheric photographs, from which you will love the autumn as we love her, and even more.

Photo Nađa Berberović

"Autumn World meaningfully arranged
And inhabited.
Come into his soul and be calm,
As the maple. " Nikolai Z

Photo Eros Turannos

"It smells of autumn. And I love the Russian autumn. Something incredibly sad, friendly and beautiful. He could have flown somewhere with cranes. " Chekhov

Photo Rudolf Vlček

"Fall has come! - Whispers cold wind
In the bedroom window. " Matsuo Basho

Photo Elena Shumilova

"With the first autumn chill life will begin again." F. Scott Fitzgerald

Dog autumn.

"Every year you something dies when leaves fall from the trees, and defenseless branches swaying in the wind on a cold winter light." Ernest Hemingway

Photo Bob Jagendorf

"Stood the last days of September, when for no apparent reason life is so sad." Ray Bradbury

Photo Magdalena Berny

"Autumn - the latest, most adorable smile the year." William C. Bryant

Photo lioness

Photos Fabrizio Pece

"I like autumn flies, is the most lonely, that is in the world." Sergei Efron

Photos Caras Ionut

"But, remembering all that I have experienced since then always ask myself, yes, but what is it that happened in my life? And answer me: only one cold autumn evening. Shall he once was? Still it was. And that's all that was in my life - the rest is useless dream. " Ivan Bunin

Stars

"The time of reflection, hand in Karaman, mulled wine evenings and pleasant melancholy." Elchin Safarli

Photo hpcathunter

"How sad look, I love autumn.
In a foggy, quiet day ... "IS Turgenev

Photo Alexander Pyatiletov

"Go to sleep, Margaret, go to sleep, so the autumn came,
Sleep, daisy color and cool white.
You as well as I do - Autumn light. " Charles Baudelaire

Photo Laurent Schwebel

"Autumn leaves its softness, moving to the prickly, rainy pore. I do not remember that summer could even say goodbye. " David Mitchell

Photo Zaporozhenko Vitaly

"Because the cells were perfectly visible to mid-October and in her silence an hour long walk and a width of two." Milorad Pavic

Photo lioness

"And every autumn, I bloom again." Pushkin

Autumn colors

"It was the one thing, always surprises people autumn weather when the low sun shines hotter than in the spring, when everything shines in a rare, pure air, so that the eye cuts, when the breast is growing and freshens, inhaling the autumn fragrant air when in dark warm nights those from the sky constantly, frightening and delighting, spilling gold stars. " Tolstoy

Photo Luziferian

"Now everything is going the reverse way. September comes, you close the window, which opened in June, relieves tennis shoes that are put on at the same time, and breaks in the heaviest shoes, which are then thrown. Now people are probably hiding in the house, like a cuckoo clock back to when prokukuyut time. Just on the verandas it was full of people and everyone cracked, like magpies. And once the door slammed shut, no conversations have not heard, only the leaves from the trees and fall. " Ray Bradbury

Photos Bruce Weber.

"Autumn has come suddenly. So the feeling of happiness comes from the most obscure things - from the distant steamship whistle on the Oka or random smiles. " Paustovsky

Photos Hannah Queen

Photos Gabriel Georgescu

via # image1469255

Tags

See also

New and interesting