The pictures that I want to touch

Due to the unusual technique of the artist Justin digging creates incredible scenery, amazing for its depth and scope. "Art - this is my haven, life, poetry, music, delicious cigars and strong tea, and that's all everywhere. My works reflect the world as I see it, all my feelings, the people I meet and the love of nature, which I admire, and the things that surround and affect me. Man - my main inspiration is the main theme of my work. Preference is given to oil painting on large canvases, writing in his studio a few hours a day. The main thing is to convey the atmosphere of paintings, pieces of my memories so that the viewer is also able to feel and understand them. "Justin digging.

The winner of incredible skill, the Polish artist Justin digging (Justyna Kopania), in their expressive work sweeping able to maintain the transparency of the fog, the ease of sail, gentle rocking of the ship on the waves.
Her paintings are striking in their depth, volume, saturation, and texture is such that from them it is impossible to look away, so they attract, make sense not only optical, but haptic touch.

Justin says herself that as a picture, and require paint brush and she does not regret it. So her work are "fleshy." She always tries to capture the atmosphere of the moment, who crashed into her memory, but does it in a special way - so that we look at the world around us from a different angle. And perhaps you discovered something new for themselves.

The artist advises perceive the world sometimes the eyes of a child or as a composer or just stare at the lichen on the banks of the sea, the moon, the stars, the sky, in the city buildings and human face ... And then, perhaps, in every drop of rain, every grain of sand and every snowflake It can be seen million colors that were previously not available to us.

"I look out the window and see the night ... time goes ... And if people would be able to stop time, he still would have remained a man?»

via # image1798155

Tags

See also

New and interesting