Simple as 5 cents artist

I have not seen such warmth for many years. Stunning raboty.V modern world, obsessed with a cash register, the artist Valentin Gubarev stands, does not pursue fame and just doing what he loves. Its like in Europe, and he lives and works in Minsk. His work is so popular abroad, but almost unknown to his compatriots.

In the mid-90s in his household sketches fell in love with the French and entered into a contract with an artist for 16 years. The paintings, which seemingly should be understandable only to us, like the European public and the opening of the exhibition in Switzerland, Germany, Great Britain and other countries. We are in the Website pictures Gubarev also sunk into the soul.

Night Dreams. em>

Perception of the artist is very sincere and direct. Valentin Gubarev not invent subjects for his paintings. Why, if around and so much inspiration. Breaking all laws of composition and perspective, the artist creates a game - and I want to stop at work, consider every detail, to walk the streets of the town, to find themselves in the role of the peasant that peeps through the crack of the neighbors, who at that time hung clothes, chasing dogs, play dominoes, work and play.

Life is beautiful. em>

Clear advantages in terms of the circular review. em>

in anticipation of sunrise. em>

Red - Fortified. em>

Medlyak. em>

In one of his interviews, Valentin Gubarev said that it has no negative characters: "I love all of them and treat them with compassion. Just people on my poster kartinah- not heroes, they are often not very well, they are not always happy. For example, in the film "Medlyak" a man dancing with a woman at home. On the table there are champagne and chocolates. I am often asked why a man dancing in his socks? Is life not so? Our people come to visit the lady who wants to please, and, of course, takes off his shoes, socks remains. A man in his socks at once becomes heroic, and manual. It can take and do with it whatever you want. A man in socks - a godsend for women ».

Cottage. em>

Titanic. em>

Home Alone. em>

Pink dream. em>

The Return of the prodigal husband. em>

Swimming lessons in anticipation of global warming. em>

re-reading Schopenhauer. em>

Just you and me. em>

Ptah. em>

Inspiration. em>

You deserve it! em>

childhood. em>