15 lessons from the life of the Dalai Lama

six-year boy was taken from his parents' home. At age 15, he had become a commander and diplomat, and 25 - to escape from Tibet to India. Now the Dalai Lama 79. It would seem that an easy life. But instead of deep wrinkles on his face - a mischievous spider eye. And more than 50 years, hundreds of thousands of people waiting for him the right words and actions of the faithful.

Website offers to know what principles to help him keep a good attitude and a clean look on the world.

Be kind whenever possible. And this is always possible. Prosperity comes through actions, not because of the prayers. Arrogance is never justified. It comes from low self-esteem or temporary, superficial achievements. When a man thinks that everything is going wrong in his life trying to enter something wonderful. Humans were created to be loved, and things were created in order to use them. World in chaos because it is the opposite. The theme of compassion is not related to religion. This universal thing, one condition for the survival of the human race. If you can help, you help. If not, at least do no harm. I do not celebrate birthdays. For me this day was no different from the others. In a way, every day - the day of birth. You wake up in the morning, all fresh and new, and most importantly, to the new day brought you something important. The purpose of our life - to be happy. Keeping a positive attitude to life, you can be happy even in the most adverse conditions. Our enemies give us an excellent opportunity to practice patience, perseverance and compassion. I think that is really true religion - it is a good heart. We have to dominate technology, and not become their slaves. The great change begins with individuals; the basis for peace in the world are inner calm and peace in the heart of every individual. Each of us can contribute. Each of us is responsible for all of humanity. This is my simple religion. No need for temples, no need for complicated philosophy. Our own brain, our heart - that is our temple; Our philosophy - goodness. If you're interested, read the same, but in more detail. We care.

via www.adme.ru/svoboda-psihologiya/10-zhiznennyh-urokov-ot-dalaj-lamy-684105/

Tags

See also

New and interesting