"If there is justice in the universe - for physicians to be a separate paradise"

A good friend of mine told a story. He works in the emergency surgeon. More precisely, three surgeons to change, but in this day of urgently taken to the office, and another something poisoned and fell on a drip. Such is a bad day. They promised to replace, but ... gave some young inexperienced torakalnika. And it's good.

And according to the law, you know what, it's gone. Two emergency gang, stabbed and fall from a height. Four heavy three-hour abdominal operation, not to mention a break and have lunch - a cup of coffee between the dressing and washing ... and hurry.
When you have finished changing, the surgeon came out to the street in a state close to trance. Well, you know, the eyes do not see, the legs do not go, my head is not thinking. Home and sleep. First I wanted to go to the cafe and eat something.

On clearing the machine plate, the surgeon was removed from the trance master of the cafe.
- Doctor, you had a rough day, huh? Many operations, right? Lunch is on the house, I have called a taxi ...
The surgeon came to himself.
- Well, yes, I am a surgeon ... and the day was heavy ... And so much?
- Yes, doctor. You, when eaten, the waitress said, "I finished. Consider the tools and sewed up. " Are you from the reception, right? I have six years working in the emergency room, I saw this.

Doctors ... If there is justice in the universe - for physicians to be a separate paradise.

via www.anekdot.ru/an/an1411/o141115.html#11

Tags

See also

New and interesting