Other Ranevskaya

We've learned that the name of Faina Ranevskaya associated with sarcasm, caustic wit and ability to "Drop" any interlocutor. Her aphorisms, flavored with strong language, many know by heart. But do not forget that behind this daring way is a great actress and a woman difficult fate - vulnerable, alone, experienced a lot of loss and infinitely wise.

Today Website I would like to pay tribute to the serious philosophical, bitter side of talent Ranevskaya. But there's no getting around it from the evil eyes narrowed.

Loneliness - is when the house has a telephone and alarm clock rings only. Remember for life: you must be so proud to be a higher self-esteem. The old women, in my experience, often do not have the skill to be old. And in old age should be kinder from morning to night! I believe in God, who is in every human being. When I am doing a good deed, I think this is the work of God. People themselves satisfied with the problem - nobody forces them to choose the boring profession, marry not those people or buy uncomfortable shoes. Talent - this self-doubt and nagging dissatisfaction with themselves, their weaknesses, which by the way I never noticed in mediocrity. I often think that people seeking and striving for glory, do not understand, that the so-called glory nests that same loneliness, which does not know any worker in the theater. This is because a person is famous, think happy, satisfied, and in fact the opposite is true. I know the most important thing: I know what to give, but not enough. Health - this is when you hurt every day in a different place. I wonder has always been that people are ashamed of poverty and wealth are not ashamed. Aging boring, but this is the only way to live a long time. We are accustomed to single-celled said kutsym thoughts - then Ostrovsky play! Cynicism hate for his accessibility. Nothing gives to understand and feel the loneliness, like when there is no one to tell his dream. I am obliged to friends who have honored me with a visit, and deeply grateful to the friends who deprive me of this honor. If the patient really wants to live, doctors are powerless. I sometimes think that I am still alive only because I really want to live. In 53 years the habit of living in the world. The heart works and sluggish all the time makes no attempt to stop me to serve, but I did order: "beysya, accursed, and do not you dare stop." I was amused by the excitement of people for nothing, she was a fool. Now before the finish understand clearly that all empty. Need only kindness, compassion. The main thing - live life to live, not down memory lane to fumble. I had the good sense to live a stupid life. I live just a - what self-restraint.

via adme.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting