25 citations Haruki Murakami about the most important

We are often difficult to find the words to describe our feelings, emotions, and other complex phenomena of our life. Haruki Murakami - the writers who do it. He seemed to know what kind of chemistry going on in the human soul, and describes it precisely, accurately, shrill.

January 12 marks 66 years of the writer. Website recalls the most loyal quotes from the works of Haruki Murakami.

A world without love - is like the wind outside the window. Never touch it or breathe. I used to think people grow from year to year, so slowly ... And it turned out - no. Man grows up instantly. In the light there is no mistake. There are opinions that do not coincide with ours, that's all. The older the person, the more in his life what is not correct. All that we disappear - even if it disappears forever - leaves a hole that can not ever thorns. Hugging each other, we share our fears. If everyone is going to believe that all will end well, the world will have nothing to fear. No matter how hard you try, when hurt - hurt. It is necessary to empty out the feelings out. Worse, if you stop doing it. Otherwise, they will accumulate and harden inside. And then - to die. I do not like loneliness. Just looking for some extra Me not. To people in once again not disappointed. Apparently, the heart is hidden in the hard shell and split it is given to few. Maybe that's why I did not really get to love. Be honest to each other and want to help - that's the main thing. Any void is required to be filled with something. A person is granted the hope he uses it as fuel to move on. Without hope there is no "next" impossible. Our entire reality consists of endless struggle between what really was, and what you do not want to remember. There are no secrets that have not pulled out from the heart. The most important thing - not that big, how smart enough to others, but something small, what came to you himself. What is loneliness? It is similar to the feeling that cover you when you stand on a rainy evening at the mouth of a great river for a long time and look like huge streams of water pouring into the sea. Memory warms person inside. And at the same time tearing it apart. When you look at the sea for a long time, you start to miss the people, but when you look at people for a long time - by sea. If you look from afar, everything seems beautiful. It often happens that it is a trifle begins the most important thing in the world. Move with high efficiency in the wrong direction is worse than none at all will not move. When you have no one to share the lonely thoughts, thoughts begin to share you with each other. If everything goes the way you want to live would be interesting. In the photo frame from the film "Norwegian Wood»
Photo source: kinopoisk

via www.kinopoisk.ru/film/424736/

Tags

See also

New and interesting