15 GOLDEN QUOTES Maya Plisetskaya

The best sayings from one of perhaps the most beautiful and great dancers

In Germany, 90 has died outstanding ballerina Maya Plisetskaya. Not enough words to describe the loss of one of perhaps the most beautiful and great dancers. Mysterious and delightful, she, as befits a legend, does not lend itself over time. The interview can be found a few "golden" quotes Plisetskaya, revealing her secrets of success and longevity.

I never liked to practice and rehearse. I think that in the end it and extend my stage career: I have had neizmuchennye legs.
I'm not sure that the highest manifestation of the mind - it is kindness. There are good souls stuffed fools.
I do not like fuss. Not on stage or in life ... Superfluous words are not necessary, too.
In art, it does not matter "what". The most important thing - the "how". It is necessary that came to everyone touched to the soul - then it is now, or in any way.
Men always liked beautiful figures. I do not think ballerina conquered them with his mind.
Diets do not, we must eat less.
... This is more in theory. But in real life everything is possible, but little by little.
I prefer beer with sausages than sweet ... But in general, people do not come up with anything more delicious than the usual bread and butter.
All my life I love the new, all my life I look into the future, I always wonder!
People are not divided into classes, race, state of the system. People are divided into good and bad. Only in this way. Good is always an exception, a gift of heaven.
For me, the fashion world everything starts and ends with Pierre Cardin. This standard of taste, imagination, beauty ... He never becomes obsolete.
I'll tell you without boasting: I have nothing to envy. The Lord gave me the ability and the good data in the Bolshoi ballets I outperform a lot, I seem to world fame. And most importantly - I have a wonderful husband, what else can I wish for?
If you do nothing, just lying on the couch, no forms and no man ... "are leaving" on the sides, grow lazy.
From wrinkles can not escape ... But the old man or old woman molodyaschiysya - this is ridiculous ... You know, there is an old garden and the new garden. But the well-groomed or not - it is quite another matter. Same with the face of a man: always visible - it is well maintained and run.
I will give you advice to future generations. I listen. Not resign ourselves to the edge is not tolerant. Even then - Fight, fire back in the tube pipes, drums beat ... Up to the last moment ... My fight win only on that and keep it up. Character - this is destiny.

Tags

See also

New and interesting