30 citations Queen detectives

September 15 the world celebrates the birthday of British writer Agatha Christie, "Mom" famous detectives Hercule Poirot and Miss Marple. Her books are published circulation of more than 2 billion copies and have been translated into 103 languages ​​of the world, and she Agatha Christie is deservedly considered one of the most published writers in the history of mankind. She is the author of many great sayings, the most famous of which was: "Freedom is worth fighting for it».

< Website I read all the books and autobiographies by Agatha Christie, and have chosen for you the best quote.

• Topics of his detective novels, I find for dishwashing. It's such a stupid occupation that inevitably comes to mind about the murder.
  • No more mistakes in life than to see or hear the masterpieces at the wrong time. For many, many Shakespeare disappeared because they studied it in school.
  • Never go back to where you were happy. As long as you do not do this, everything stays alive in your memory. If you find yourself there again, everything is destroyed.
  • The greatest happiness, which can fall in life - a happy childhood.
  • At present the youth all the time spent on calls, work, welfare workers and the fate of the world. Of course, this is a very worthy, but I ask you, is not this fun?
  • Women unconsciously notice thousands of small parts, unconsciously compare them and call it intuition.
  • only in those moments when you see people funny, you really know how much you love them!

• You do not know, can you or not until you try.
    • A wise man keeps his thoughts to himself.
    • If you can not take the life of your husband , do not hold the job - in other words, do not marry him.
    • The marriage means more than love, I stick to the old-fashioned point of view, the most important thing - it is respect. Just do not confuse it with admiration. Cheering man throughout the marriage, it seems to me, insanely bored and end rheumatic pains in the neck.
    • The fact that the alarm has not rung, changed many human lives.
    • You can not to condemn a man without hearing him.
    • No tiresome person who is always right.
    • Every mutual affection, men and women begins with a stunning illusion that you think the same about everything.
    • A woman must be near the men everywhere; if it is not there, he had the feeling that he is entitled to forget her.

• Do not take offense at me for what I have called you are still very young. Youth - the lack, which disposed of, alas, too fast.
      • There is a saying that on the dead should speak either good or nothing. I think it is nonsense. The truth is always the truth. If it comes to that, it is necessary to hold back, talking about the living. They can be hurt - in contrast to the dead.
      • If your dreams never realized, much better time to admit it and move on, rather than focusing on the broken hopes and hopes.
      • Smart do not take offense, and draw conclusions.
      • Never think that you are better versed in what to others.
      • The evil done by man, often going through him. li >

• If you try to revive the past, then in the end it appears in a distorted form.
        • It is in this woman needs most. She is looking for his wife in his integrity, it wants to feel the support and respect his opinions and, if you have to take a difficult decision, quietly trust him.
        • Friends can be divided into two categories. Some suddenly emerge from your environment and time, become part of your life. As in the old-fashioned dancing with ribbons. They rush through your life, as well as across them. Some remembered, others are forgotten. But there are other, not so many that I would call "elected"; with them you bind a genuine mutual affection, they remain forever, and if circumstances allow, accompany you for life.
        • Strange women love prettier and men look like a sick sheep. lover of literature like:
          100 of the best detective stories of all time
          20 best books of the XXI century

via www.adme.ru/tvorchestvo-pisateli/20-luchshih-knig-xxi-veka-364005/

Tags

See also

New and interesting