5 major errors that people feel sorry for the end of life

Nurse armor Weir from Australia wrote down what people regret leaving this world. The site publishes a list of the most common things that spared her patsienty.Esli people are able to learn from the mistakes of others, this list will help those who still have time to change their lives.

1. I would like to have the courage to live life the way I want to, not drugieMnogie people today are building their lives on the basis of other people's expectations. In all areas they choose that favor their partners or the general public.

Even choosing the deal of a lifetime, they first think about how this will concern their family, friends and acquaintances, not that they really like to do and what makes them genuine interest.

As a result, they meet the expectations of all: parents, teachers, friends - but they feel a constant pressure. Most of the time they feel cornered and unhappy.

If a man tries to get out of the artificial environment and engage in what he has always secretly dreamed of, it will be deluged with indignation, he will lose a good relationship with many friends and family may have lost a few friends.

2. I would like not to work so much modern society taken to sink in. People are busier than ever in history, working 12 hours a day or even longer (yes, the workers in the factories in the early XX century, it was much worse, but then they had no choice, and we have).

Parents rarely see their children and care for their shift on the shoulders of grandparents or nannies hired. People do not have time for relationships and other personal files, work is always a priority, it towers over everything else.

Yes, the work provides a livelihood, but for some people it becomes a key parameter identity.

3. I wish I had the courage to express their chuvstvaV your life are those moments when you're trying to forget the man and his feelings for him only because they were afraid to open?

If so, you are not alone. In light of really a lot of people who are alone, not because unattractive. No, they are educated, beautiful, interesting in communication, but closed to Me and feelings. They systematically miss the opportunity to meet new people and expand your social circle.

For the comfort and peace of mind they reject any attempt to start a relationship, there are millions of reasons why this person is "wrong", "not for me" and so on.

4. I would like not to lose contact with their druzyamiDruzhboy often sacrificed for the sake of other things - career, relationships, financial achievements, personal affairs. Why is that? Because we believe that the friendship - it is something eternal and that it will remain in any case, even if we do not give it enough attention. Therefore, we can easily sacrifice the friendly meetings in the name of work, cancel the gatherings because of the romantic meetings and other important matters. And then regret about lost friends.

5. I would like to allow yourself to be more schastlivymVy deeply unhappy? You all the time complaining about a little trouble in your life? You all the time insists on things that you do not have, and the opportunities that you have missed, instead of enjoying the fact that you have?

Too many people feel unhappy, not because they are out of place in this life, but because of his ideas about where they should be and that have to be happy.

At the same time, many of these sufferers live in comfortable conditions, have a stable job, a decent income, a healthy social environment and a great family.

Despite the growing prosperity of society, people do not become happier - in fact, they are unhappy. Why is this happening? Because the feeling of unhappiness is not dependent on material well-being, it depends on the person's opinion about what it means to be happy.

Take care of yourself, and do not make these mistakes! Live life to the fullest, and work hard to make your fate depended on you!

via lifehacker.ru/2015/09/07/5-mistakes-in-life/

Tags

See also

New and interesting