Enough negativity! 15 These facts make the difference between positive and negative people

Regardless of what you think you are, you belong to one of these two groups. The question is to what?

1. Failure - is considered vital people opytPozitivnye breakup and failures as a learning experience and draw conclusions. Negative - whine and use emotional shutdown, as always forget that man learns from his mistakes.

2. I can be zhёstkimPozitivnye people know that life sometimes should show rigidity and perseverance to achieve his. Negative use every opportunity to retreat and hide in their shells.

3. I go hard polnostyuDa, much of our lives we can not control, but not the extent of their own efforts. Positive people vykladyvyutsya to the full extent for the sake of their goals, and negative looking to evade and to fake.

4. Other people - source vdohnoveniyaDlya positive people is undoubtedly so. Getting acquainted with someone they first try to understand what is new and important they can give this knowledge. The typical behavior of a negative person - jealousy and arrogance.

5. What can I improve? Positive people are always tuned to the feedback, because they are trying to use every opportunity to become better, while negative offended by criticism that accept as proof of their own incompetence.

6. I'm focused on what I can kontrolirovatPozitivnye people pay much time to what really able to influence. They are dear to their time and effort as they seek to improve themselves. Negative people often focus on what lies beyond their reach - for example, they love to "chew" their mistakes in the past, is no longer possible to correct.

7. People menyayutsyaVsё changes with time - and it can not be changed. Positive person familiar with the joy of positive changes and he is committed to it, and the negative changes seem to be threatened.

8. I still have about what uchitsyaPozitivnye people love to learn. They understand that information obtained 10 years ago may be completely useless now and are trying to improve their efficiency. Position the negative people - "do not teach a scientist!»

9. I want more! Signs of positive rights - the desire for more. Negative people are not only thinks that the maximum has been reached, but often tries to convince everyone around.

10. Have you heard about this, then? Positive people do not like to discuss somebody's eyes, it is a waste of time and also very unethical. Negative people just let gossip: as they increase their self-esteem.

11. I am my own best drugPozitivnye people try to get in touch with your inner "I" and treat yourself with compassion. In addition, they try to give their actions a realistic assessment of how difficult it would be the situation. Negative people - the enemies themselves. They avoid to look to their own "bright side", as always focus on the failures and breaks.

12. What about me says my body? Positive people act like champions. Their posture is confident and energetic movements, because they know exactly what they want. Negative people often lowered his head, "love it" and look sad or indifferent.

13. You're so cool! Positive people like to say nice things to others - yes, they really think so, because they have no reason to envy and condemnation. They notice the achievements of their friends and do not seek to criticize on any occasion. Positive people will always find a way to encourage - and why people are drawn to it. From the same negative impact in the best case - zero.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting