Although Down syndrome, the girl became a successful model and perform at New York Fashion Week

Model with Down syndrome, Madeline Stuart, became a star after six months ago of her ardent desire to speak at the podium wrote all editions. Despite the fact that some media have suspected that this burning desire to live, rather, in the heart of her mother and producer of Roseanne, Madeleine, still it looks very happy in their photo shoots. The other day it was announced that the appearance of unusual mannequins waiting at the upcoming New York Fashion Week. The site publishes some interesting facts about the unique and unrepeatable Madeleine Styuart.

1. Madeleine lives with his mother in Brisbane. She loves to dance, swim, dress up and chat. In adolescence, she, like many people with Down syndrome, suffered from excess weight. But the dream of a podium spurred her excluded from the diet is too high-calorie and unprofitable products, which helped her lose weight at 20 kilograms.

2. Mom, Rosanne Stewart agreed that persistence daughter deserves to support her desire to become a star in the fashion business. "People with Down syndrome are capable of much, but they are doing everything in their own way. Give them a chance and they will exceed your expectations. They, too, can be beautiful and sexy, "- said Rosanne.

3. Gradually efforts of mother and daughter were unsuccessful: praise social networks - As the popularity of pages Madeleine in Instagram and Facebook Woman interested in many English-speaking media.

4. Girl has signed two advertising contracts, quickly change the status of a hopeless dreamer to budding fashion industry worker. Madeleine will advertise sportswear and bags Manifesta everMaya.

5. It has 400 thousand subscribers to Facebook. About their success girl wrote on his page on the social network: "I'm so happy, I'm on top of the world!" At her mother's slightly less enthusiasm, but more global dream: "I know many people think that this is her five minutes of fame. But we really believe in the success and hope that will lead to the popularity of Madeleine that people with Down syndrome will be perceived differently ».

via lenta.ru/articles/2015/07/21/madeline/

Tags

See also

New and interesting