Grandma gave a fitting rebuff ashamed, trying to Woman for her appearance

Editorial delighted with this grandmother!

Anyone who actively use public transport, knows what is the best platform to identify the problems that exist in society. One illustrative case on his Facebook page a few days ago described Scott Sparrow, he witnessed as a British pensioner rebuffed Slat-sheymingu (ie habitually condemn a man for his appearance and action, calling it uncool). According to Sparrow, he rode the subway and saw a one of the passengers, a man in a business suit, told the girl in a revealing dress: "You do not respect yourself, just because you dress?» on the protection of women suddenly stood ehavshaya in the car retired kriknuvshaya man: «She can wear anything they want, and even if she was naked and her vagina indicated label" Party, all invited! ", it's like none of your fucking business! »

The story spread through social networks: since the publication of the post by Scott Sparrow has collected more than ten thousand repost.

I am having such a wonderful day on the tubes I can not not share this story. Let me build the scene: Central Line between ...

Posted by Scott Sparrow on August 10, 2015

blockquote>

via www.wonderzine.com/wonderzine/life/news/214833-underground-sexism

Tags

See also

New and interesting