The heaviest woman in the world weighs 291 kg 65

The most difficult, according to representatives of the Guinness Book of Records, a woman in the world, weighing 291, 65 kilograms.

Such an extravagant title was for the 47-year-old housewife Pauline Potter (Pauline Potter) from Sacramento real surprise.

"I have always considered myself a very attractive special: I liked what I saw in the mirror, people pay attention to me when I walked down the street and gentlemen lined up behind me in the queue. Perhaps that is why I relaxed a little, and when I came to, I was too late, "- with tears in his eyes tells Paulina.

The amazing story of how the beauty of Pauline has come to such a life, to be published in the new edition of the Guinness Book of Records, which will appear on store shelves September 15th.

Miss Potter says he does not want to gain worldwide fame thanks to its forms, and argues that the title of the giant woman will be an incentive for her as soon as possible to lose weight and to finally begin to live happily. "I was ready to do anything to lose weight. I addressed to many doctors, but was never able to find the support and understanding from them, - says Paulina. - A call to the Guinness Book of Records has become for me a step of despair, hoping to get expert help and tell their story to the world ».

Source: www.unnatural.ru

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting