Englishwoman Sasha Kennedy drinks 25 liters of water a day

Doctors and nutritionists recommend a drink a day at least 2 liters of water. The upper boundary they would not normally refer to as a normal person can not drink more than 6 liters of fluid a day.

Sasha Kennedy, a 26-year-old woman from Essex (England) consumes up to 25 liters of water per day. A young mother of two said that is not able to spend at least an hour without water. She wakes up to drink, even at night. Knowing their strange features, she is forced to carry around a bottle and use the toilet 40 times a day.

Unquenchable thirst overcame Sasha Kennedy, when she was about two years. She asked the parents more and more water, and then they took her to the doctor. The clinic found no abnormalities, but a 6-year-old mother had to leave for a half liter of water at the bedside of her daughter at night. The girl began to take water bottles to school and during breaks, when other children were playing, she spent most of the time trying to drink the water.

By the time she turned 13 years old Sasha Kennedy began to drink up to 15 liters a day, and a pitcher who left his mother's bed, was replaced with a 5-liter container.

In 16 years, Sasha dropped out of school and began working in a shoe warehouse. When employees see how much water they consume in a day, they have moved closer to her cooler. At age 20 she began drinking up to 20 liters a day, but its relationship reached its peak when Sasha Kennedy moved to freelance. Now she is working from home for the telecommunications company and drinks from 18 to 25 liters of water per day.

"If I do not make another sip of water, I feel like my mouth begins to dry out. I can not concentrate, "- said Alexander, -" People do not believe that someone can drink as much water is not new to me. Then they simply can not believe my eyes. I feel thirsty all the time and constantly drink water. It is addictive, a bad habit. " She said that the night waking up every 15-30 minutes to drink water or go to the toilet.

Experts estimate the case of Sasha Kennedy is very rare. They say that despite the fact that now it feels good in the future, overhydration can lead to various health problems and, in rare cases, even cause death. This is due to the fact that the cells of the organism Sasha Kennedy receive excess water, because of which the increase in size. Especially dangerous is the state of the brain cells.

via factroom.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting