10 positions, from which you would not have refused NEVER!

1. The caretaker on the island tropicheskm

The Briton won the "Best Job in the World", which held the power of the Australian state of Queensland, and was appointed caretaker of a tropical island in Australia for 6 months.

34-year-old Ben Southall, a member of a charitable organization in Petersfield, was selected from 34,000 applicants.

The new work will consist in the fact that the Briton will live on Hamilton Island on the Great Barrier Reef, a blog about the events taking place there, post a photo and video reports, and rarely give interviews.

Australian authorities have come up with the competition in the framework of the state program of support for tourism, which is going through difficult times in the era of global crisis.

Southall was chosen from among 16 finalists for his new job, he will get 150 thousand. Australian dollars ($ 110,000). The ceremony took place at a colorful ceremony in Queensland, which was broadcast in real time. Briton will now prepare for the challenges of living alone on the beautiful island, reports the BBC. In addition to salaries, the superintendent of the island relies house with three bedrooms, swimming pool and golf course. In describing the new position states that the superintendent "shall explore the islands of the Great Barrier Reef, swim, scuba dive, make friends with the locals and enjoy the tropical climate and lifestyle in Queensland".

The choice fell on the 34-year-old Briton, after a rigorous selection process, which includes diving, barbecue and spa treatments. The finalists also showed their skills in the conduct of online diaries and found himself in an interview.

The Ministry of Tourism Queensland has launched a campaign to promote the program in January, but that it wants to take part in so many people, it was a surprise for the organizers. The competition attracted residents of almost all countries of the world except North Korea and some African countries.

2. Tester luxury beds

At 22 year old student from the University of Birmingham is probably the best job in the world. She earns a living by sleeping for luxury bedding.

Roslyn Median (Roisin Madigan), 22 years old, earns 1000 euros testing designer beds Savoir Beds.

3. Tester pipes for water rides.

This position was Tommy Lynch. He was not a dusty job is to ride in a new water pipe and talk about their feelings. In one year, Tom traveled almost the whole world - Mexico, Egypt, Cyprus. That's just something wrong. Really none of the staff amusement park can not itself test the new hill?

6. Taster candies

12 year olds Gary Uillsher incredibly lucky when he got a job, which many children can only dream of - a taster of chocolates! He is the chief taster at a factory of sweets. Harry's work is to test the secret recipe. He got the job after winning a contest Swizzell's Matlow. He amazed the judges describing the taste and smell of their favorite sweets. Maybe this is not the best job, but really the sweetest.

8. WOW tester.

Do you play WOW? And well you play it? If you two weeks to pump the player to level 80 and earn a lot of gold, then apply for a work on the dream of more than 12 million players in WOW. Indeed at Bizzard have several jobs for beta testers, which even at the site said. So please apply, and suddenly you're lucky.

Basically there is the selection of non-English speaking testers. So, what if your native language is not English, then go ahead!

And here is the link: us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/careers/

9. Director of the fun (Director of Fun)

6-year-old boy who wanted to become director of the National Railway Museum landed a job as a gay director. Ambitious boy got the job after his proposal to replace the previous director Muzyaev. Sam Peytmon wrote that byego took a job in which he wrote: "I want to become director of the National Railway Museum. I was only 6 years old, but I think I can do this job. I have a model railway and at the same time I can control two trains. " The staff was so impressed with Sem, which took him to the post of Director of the Amusing and he said he would do everything to the museum was the best for the children spending time.

10. Photographer RV on Google map.

Google hired two young men to travel to France on non-speed tricycles in order to take a picture of historical places which are not accessible by car. This three-wheeled miracle of technology is equipped with 9 camera, GPS, a computer and a generator. All this tricky stuffing needed to create three-dimensional images to Google Maps.

The boys are dressed in T-shirts and Goole White Helmets

Tags

See also

New and interesting