This Dad figured out how to protect her daughter from harassment

This enterprising dad was worried about the safety of his daughter, and decided to be creative in addressing this issue. Keith Dale (Kit Dale) did not begin to torment the girl with questions or follow her, he just did it to her shirt and all questions about the insults and harassment from the cheeky boys somehow disappeared by themselves.

Keith made his daughter's t-shirt with his "muscular" photograph with the words: "Stay away from me boys, it's my dad!"

It is not surprising that boys are afraid, because the Australian Keith Dale is a professional fighter and two-time world champion in Brazilian jiu-jitsu

Many were delighted with the comic image that Keith put in your profile Facebook, it has shared more than 46 thousand people and 373,000
layknuli

While some were delighted with the T-shirt, the other was more interested in Keith. "It is going to attract all the women to his father! It is sexy! "- One of the comments

However, not everyone liked the idea

One commentator complained: "How about making a T-shirt that reads:" Warning boys ... this is my body, and I do with it what I want ... neither you nor my father can not dispose of them .. "

Tags

See also

New and interesting