Barber, who Shear homeless completely free

26-year-old Nazir Sobhani, aka The Street Barber, works as a hairdresser. 6 days a week, he cuts people in the cabin, and on the seventh to the streets of Melbourne and free shave their beards and cut their hair homeless. While working, he talks to them, urging that a new life is never too late.

Nazir weekly spends all day on the street, making haircuts to the homeless.

«Hairstyle helps them to find a new life, and gives me a chance to start all over again," - said Nazir.

"Free haircuts - my new addiction. I really puts good! "- Rejoices Nazir

Mark

Mark 28. He was not at his parents for almost 10 years. "Mark really needed someone with whom you can exchange a few words at least," - says a street barber. - He did not cut his hair 8 or 9 months before our meeting. " Mark wanders 3 years. He has no family, no friends nearby. He wants to be understood, accepted and loved. Nazir was the best friend of Mark. Rachel

Rachel 28, she has a son. "I walked the streets and met Rachel - says Nazir. - She knew that I was the guy who makes the hairstyle, and asked him to help with the hair. " The street has become home 13-year-old Rachel, who ran away from home because of the frequent family scandals. She also wants to become a hairdresser, and while trying to make a living by street works. Her year-old son helps to see the light and go ahead. < Marseille

Marcel had barely time turned 30. "I am sure that each of my street friends - clean, open and responsive soul, but I've never seen so much kindness and understanding in one man until he met Marcel" - says Nazir. Marcel four children with whom he could not see: his ex-wife took the kids and went to another country a few years ago. < Graham

He was 33. He suffers from cerebral palsy and epilepsy. The guy had no family that forced him from childhood to learn to survive in the harsh conditions of the streets. "When I asked why he did not go to a shelter for the homeless, Graham explained that public institutions can not take it - no specially trained personnel who could take care of people with severe illnesses, and to hire his relatives need funding. A vicious circle "- says Nazir. < Jen

Jen, 50 years, four children and three grandchildren. Children stopped to chat with her, learning about heroin addiction. "She was so happy haircut! - Says Nazir. - Jen did not visit a hairdresser as much as 5 years, and after the "conversion" stood up, thanked me and said that she was not so beautiful already very long time ». < Junco 37,328,722

Junko - 40. He has no family. "He was very drunk when he came up to me and asked me to mow it, and I was busy with another customer - says Nazir - and then patiently waited for their turn, and sat down." Junko asked to make it the shortest of hairstyles, because it did not know when he will be able to come back yet to the barber. "I share with them the history of their addiction, I hear their stories - and I feel real happiness because I can be helpful. I'm not alone "- says Nazir.

Tags

See also

New and interesting