Rules of life of the great man: 10 covenants of Mahatma Gandhi, who wants to tell all.

A supporter of peaceful change Mahatma Gandhi - a true hero. In addition, he was a wise man, his philosophical thoughts affect their depth. Great influence on the formation of personality Gandhi gave Leo Tolstoy, with whom he had an active correspondence - Russian writer pushed the head of the Indian independence movement to many important conclusions. Mahatma was a humanist in the bright sense of the word, he fought caste inequality, which seemed to him inadmissible. The fact that the first constitution of India officially banned discrimination against untouchables, much to his credit. This great man was remembered by the fact that before his death, had to send a gesture of forgiveness man shot him. What is the power of the spirit must be accompanied by such actions? Incredibly ...

This is well-known sayings of Mahatma Gandhi, that make you think about your own life and moral principles, which you follow. Getting better every day - it's something that people should aspire!

1. "If you want to change the world - he become this change». Em>
A new way of thinking will make you behave differently, because the course of your life will change. Try not to be offended, do not get angry, you are usually used to do it. Answer politely any unpleasant words to you. Are you surprised by the result.

2. "Without my permission no one can hurt me». em>
Break the vicious cycle of stereotype of their behavior! Only you can control your feelings and emotions, only depends on you what to choose - anger or joy, peace, or irritation. Do not waste your life on negative emotions.

3. "Weak never forgives. Forgiveness - a sign of the strong ». em>
Just simply, you are freed. As long as the offense, and, therefore, her faithful friend of anger inside of you, you're bound. The past holds you and does not allow to be happy. Let go of all grievances, they do not need you. And even better - to take responsibility for themselves and stop offended.

4. "Gram own experience is worth more than a ton of other people's instructions». em>
Take Action! Do you want something - working on it, thinking - not material. That movement, constant work, improving skills lead you to positive change and achieve the goal.

5. "I do not want to foresee the future. I care about now. God has not given me the opportunity to manage what will be ». em>
You have only the "here and now", in fact - nothing more. Live the present, whether adequate the reality in which you are, come to exist in a fantasy world. When you are not afraid of the future, it is easier to operate in real time and to express themselves with the best hand.

6. "It is not very wise - to be sure of your own wisdom. It must be remembered that the strongest might show weakness, but a wise man can make a mistake ». em>
We are all human, everyone can not be right. Doubt - this is normal, this is the right path. Do not idealize themselves or other people. We all are not perfect, accept it, remember it. Admit your mistakes and failures, it will teach you a lot.

7. "At first you do not notice, and then laugh at you, then you are fighting, and then you win». em>
Persistence - this is the secret of success. Never give up. Do not lose his presence of mind and a sense of humor, because they help to survive even in the most difficult times. Be persistent, and you certainly will succeed.

8. "I hope only good in people. I myself am not without sin, and therefore I do not consider myself entitled to focus on the mistakes of others ». em>
To focus on the positive sides of people. Paying attention to their positive qualities, you are doing better than others.

9. "Happiness - is when what you think, say and do, in harmony». em>
Do not kid yourself and others. Let what you say and do is always consistent with what you really think. Sincerity - a guarantee that people will trust you and your business.

10. "Continuous development - this is the law of life. And the man who always tries to stick firmly established views for the sake of consistency, exhausts himself in the wrong position ». em>
Seek new knowledge, new ways, do not stand still, immersed in the quagmire of permanence, to feel safe. Develop the best that is in you, eradicates bad - it should be a lifestyle.

Whether a miracle, and miracles begin to happen around you! These covenants Mahatma Gandhi amazing. They fit the modern world. A person who follows them, even in today can anthill, in the cycle of the frantic pace of life to find harmony and happiness.

Open your heart to others! Share this article with them, carrying the wisdom.

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting