Do you know an original Christmas gift. This magical snow globe will charm everyone!

Dreams come true, even the most fabulous! Since childhood, I wanted so much to have a similar snowball, which is often featured in Christmas movies. Delicate snowflakes shimmering iridescence inside me completely fascinated ... With what joy I learned that such a ball you can do yourself, and do exactly as you want. The work will be needed fairly simple elements, so find them and safely proceed to the creation of a New Year's miracle. This is a very good idea for a gift, with your own hands you can create a little joy for family and friends. And children will be ecstatic by this toy!

to create a magical snow globe need:

• glass jar with a tight screw cap
  • boiled or distilled water
  • glycerol solution
  • water-resistant adhesive (two-component transparent water-resistant epoxy adhesive, aquarium sealant , glue gun in the form of silicone rods)
  • a substitute for snow (fake snow, tinsel body, shredded foam, broken egg shells, coconut shavings, white beads)
  • Various figures from Kinder -syurprizov or hand made toys out of polymer clay
  • Trivia - to decorate a souvenir, you can use anything except salt dough, which is soluble in water

Production of ball:

1. Take your favorite figure, put her on the glue on the inside of the lid, let dry.

2. Fill the jar with water, add 1 tablespoon of glycerin and a few sequins.

3. Gently take hold, Put a figure in a jar with water, pre-lubricated thread caps with glue. Tighten the cap. Thread banks decorate decorative ribbon. Once the glue dries, you can flip the jar. Decoration ready!

Christmas Tale is knocking at every house! Do not waste your time in vain and loans Christmas preparations are already thinking about gifts, think about this ball. It is a magical thing!

They share the best ideas with their friends - tell them about this article with a simple instruction how to make a Christmas snow globe. Let the festive mood will be with you every day!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting