Christmas Movies

Christmas mood increasingly envelops us a foretaste of the upcoming holiday. To plunge into the atmosphere of fairy tales with his head offer you a selection of the most romantic Christmas movies. If you look at them one by one remaining before the New Year evening, and at the same time and in his spare time on New Year's holidays, romantic Christmas mood you just continue until the end of winter.

"Intuition» (Serendipity, 2001)

Correctly say - "the fate did not go away." However, the characters of John Cusack (Jonathan) and Kate Beckinsale (Sarah) decided to check this statement to myself accidentally met at a Christmas sale. Jonathan writes his phone bill, Sarah - in the book. Transfer any bill and pass book bookseller. Heroes are confident that soon see again. But fate does not like it play games, and lays out the cards in their own way.

"Family Man» (The Family Man, 2000)

All of us probably comes to mind is the thought - "what would have happened if I had made a different choice." Jack (Nicolas Cage) get the chance to check it out on my own example thanks to Santa Claus-black. However, Jack is not happy with this chance.

"The Holiday» (The Holiday, 2006)

At Christmas time Iris Simpkins (Kate Winslet), a rural resident in England, and Amanda Woods (Cameron Diaz), an American, the owner of an advertising agency in California, agree to exchange with each other apartments and continents. As a result, each suit their own destiny.

"Christmas romance» (A Christmas Romance, 1994)

Classical melodrama about how hatred can turn into love, especially if due to weather conditions you find yourself trapped with the object of his passion in the snow littered the house and celebrate Christmas there.

"While You Were Sleeping» (While You Were Sleeping, 1995)

Sandra Bullock always been good role romantic heroines. I think that the role of Lucy, whose dreams of an ideal man come true at Christmas (though strangely), one of its most charming.

"When Harry Met Sally» (When Harry Met Sally, 1989)

This film is officially recognized as one of the best romantic comedies. And I have not met a cynic, who would not shed a tear (even buying) when Harry confesses his love Sally New Year's Eve.

"Four Christmases» (Four Christmases, 2008)

Brad (Vince Vaughn) and Kate (Reese Witherspoon) meet for three years, but family has not yet decided. In view of the circumstances they have to celebrate Christmas as much as 4 times, so as not to offend all the relatives, simultaneously figuring out relationships.

"Surviving Christmas» (Surviving Christmas, 2004)

The film's protagonist wealthy businessman Drew Latham (Ben Affleck) returns to his childhood home and hires a family living there, so they played the role of his loving family.

"Christmas Cottage» (Christmas cottage, 2008)

This film is based on real events, tells the story of the life of the famous American artist Thomas Kinkade. She did not watch the movie, but it was evaluated for 5+. And yet the tape is interesting because there starring Jared Padalecki starred.

"A Christmas Kiss» (Christmas kiss, 2011)

Another romantic melodrama about a simple girl who snatched a casual kiss a stranger, who was her boyfriend, boss.

"Endless Christmas» (Christmas do-over, 2006)

If the kid made a wish under the Christmas tree to Christmas did not end - you have to worry about this holiday again and again until you say something does not change in their lives. In principle, the same "Groundhog Day," only in the New Year.

"Real Love» (Love Actually, 2003)

An infinite number of star actors playing a few stories about love at Christmas. Love different, not always happy, but certainly wonderful, as well as the film itself. If you have not seen it yet - be sure to take a look, you will not regret.

"Love Actually 2» (Modern love, 2008)

The same "Love Actually", but in French. Romance and New Year mood with French charm.

"Noel» (Noel, 2004)

I would describe this film as - "waiting for a miracle." Again some Christmas stories involving such stars as Paul Walker, Penelope Cruz, Susan Sarandon.

"The Diary of Bridget Jones» (Bridget Jones Diary, 2001)

I love this movie! I know it annoys many, but I like it. Its failure, the extra kilos and problems with the guys. Just on its background can be one and a half hours to imagine that you are not all that bad))) Especially pay attention to the Christmas party with parents and kiss Bridget (Renee Zellweger) with Mark Darcy (Colin Firth) at the end of snowing .

"Old New Year & quot; (New-year eve, 2011)

And again, some stories are interwoven together as tinsel on the Christmas tree. What do Hollywood screenwriters liked this course - multi-subject, which you can use many of the stars. but we do not mind. In respect of romance - a film that is necessary!

"Valentine's Day» (Valentines Day, 2010)

Forgive me forgive that including this romantic melodrama in the list of the most romantic Christmas movies. I understand that there are about another holiday. But on the other hand - it also occurs in winter, although in February, and the romance of the story breathes the same way as the film is replete with Hollywood actors.

Happy you, friends! No matter how you spend the remaining days before the New Year, and where he will meet. I wish only one thing - remember the feeling of holiday tales of childhood and let this feeling well affect your mood. After all, in the end, our happiness and good mood depends only on us! Once again, Happy New Year!

Tags

See also

New and interesting