Jelly Bears with their hands. The surprise for each child.

If your children love jelly bears, you have the opportunity to please them! Now you can treat yourself to cook it, which will not differ from the shops bears. Is that the home will be much less chemistry! Simple ingredients and simple cooking quite make these sweets your favorite!

For their preparation you will need:

colorless gelatin; Ready-mix for jelly different flavors; silicone or plastic formochka; citric acid or sugar for sprinkling. < / Preparation:

1. Put the pan on the heat and pour into it a glass of water, eruption 2 hours. L. gelatin and one portion (85 g) mixture of jelly. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves.
2. After that, the mass of a fracture in the container from which you will be comfortable to pour the gelatin into molds.
3. Now carefully poured into a jelly form. One after another. Then put the form in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
4. Once the bears get one from the molds, you can sprinkle them with citric acid or sugar.

See detailed instructions for the preparation of jelly bears!

I tried to make them several times. The result is amazing! My kids were happy, when I prepared for them their favorite sweets, and even in such numbers!

via takprosto cc

Tags

See also

New and interesting